Chapter Five: The Party

That Night~

Having done everything that was needed of me, I arrive out of the shower and get dressed in the outfit that Luke picked out for me. If I'm gonna be honest with myself I'm kinda nervous this is my first time going out with a guy to a party, other than Nathan of course. When it's just me and Nathan the only "party" we ever throw is either a going out to eat or have a sleepover and even at that, it's just us too. I don't have to feel nervous or anything because he's best friend and my only friend. I start to straighten my hair before I begin to put on my make up. Why is Luke so interested in someone like me? Why do I go along with whatever he does it say? Then Nathan's words start to play in my head... Do I have a crush on Luke? No! Definitely, don't have a crush on him..no matter how cute he is. I push my thoughts back and do my makeup I grab me a jacket and a purse and I head downstairs to wait for Luke.

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - Time skip - - - - - - - - -✄

Luke came and picked me up from my place and now we're walking to the party. I haven't really said a word since I've gotta break the silence.

"U-um.. so your place is down this way?"

"Yeah," Luke says laughing to himself. I think he can tell I'm just tryna break the silence.

".....Okay.." I say trying to think of something else.

"What are you doing walking so behind come on we wouldn't want someone to get the wrong idea with a beautiful young lady out at this time at night now would we?" He asks while holding out his arm out to me.

"R-right!" I spring over and hold onto his arm. I don't know what else to say, should I talk about the weather? Right nice one El real smooth let's talk about the weather I start to mentally scold myself for how lame I am until I suddenly feel a breeze against my ear.

*starts to squeal* "W-WHAT?!" I shout out while covering my ear and shutting my ears.

"What did I say about zoning out?" Luke says chuckling. Did this guy just blow into my ear?! Ugh!! He's so annoying.

"Mmm..something about naughty boys gobbling me upright?" I reply to my cheeks burning from what happened earlier. Luke just seems to laugh at my response and pokes my cheek.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you got a funny bone in ya."

"Yeah, yeah," I say smiling to myself. Soon enough we arrived at a street full of neon signs and we start to go into a basement through a latched door. The music is so loud I can hardly hear myself think and the lights are a magenta color. We walk through the crowd, my grip tightens around Luke's arm not want to get lost.

~🌸~

Luke leads me up the stairs and into the living room. He walks over to the couch kicks off some of the party-goers and sits me down like a dog.

"Stay. I'll be right back I won't belong."

"Woof," I reply back to him. Luke shakes his head smirking at me and walks away. I'm alone now. I don't know anyone here. I look around the room, people are just either drinking, dancing, or just making out they're practically already dry humping the hell out each other. I don't know why I even came, Luke comes back with some drinks at hand. He sits next to me and passes me a drink.

"I'm still underage to drink."

"So, it's not like you're gonna get in trouble at a party for drinking." He shrugs at my response. I stare at the drink at my hand. I can't drink, it's bad to drink under medications. I look at Luke but he's already drinking his out of his cup. "Have a sip Eliza, a little drink isn't gonna kill you." I look at my cup and take a sip of the liquor inside my cup.

"Ugh!" I can feel a burning down my throat. I'm already making a face and Luke chuckles. That bastard is enjoying messing with me. "How can people drink this?! This is like gasoline!" Luke just shrugs and turns his whole body towards me.

"So tell me about yourself."

I shrug and just stare at my cup. "What's there to know?" Luke grabs my chin and pulls my face to look at him.

"Only keep your eyes on me, especially when we're talking. It's rude you know." Luke smirks while staring into my eyes pulling into his.
"Tell me your dreams, what you want to do? Your likes anything just tell me who Elizabeth is." He says to me smiling.

"Well... I wanna work in at a planetarium. I really love the Stars, I think it's enchanting. I like a lot of things honestly, I don't think I'm very picky, I like impressions of Disney movies to make my little brother laugh, I love magic. I know a bunch of languages but I haven't seen the world yet. I wanna travel, see things I've never seen, experience things I've never experienced, but I wanna live a simple life. I wanna live in a little secluded house, get a pet, make sure my family is okay and well off, get married, have children, live happily ever after. I'm just a girl that wishes for things that'll never happen. That's who Elizabeth is." Luke just keeps staring at me with a look in his eyes I can't seem to read.

Luke opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off by a familiar voice.

"Hey, Luke!" The girl that Luke was arguing with on campus is standing next to Luke. She looks at me with disgusting on her face. "Oh.. you're still hanging around her...." She rolls her eyes at me and gives her attention to Luke. The girl starts rubbing his arm and leaning up against him, I turn my head away from them and take a sip of my drink. "So I've been thinking, things got out of hand at the campus and I forgive you for the things you said to me. So what do say we ditch the soggy blanket you came with and go someplace else?" she whispers into his ear giving him a little nip. Luke getting frustrated smacks her hand away.

"Sorry, but I thought I already ditched the blanket and came here with something better," Luke says to the girl smirking as he grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap. "Now get lost I'm busy."

"WHATEVER LUKE HAVE FUN WITH THAT FUCKING CUNT!!" The girl spins on her heels and storms off. Now I don't know if it's from the liquor or if it's just Luke but I feel like steam coming out of my head. I can feel my cheeks and the tips of my ears burning.

~🌸~

"So where were we?" Luke says looking up at me. "I've forgotten what we were talking about but why don't we move onto something else." He says unbuttoning the jacket I have on revealing the dress he bought me.

"L-Luke!!" I manage to say struggling to keep a level head.

"Elizabeth..." He says to me his hand going up my thigh. Luke puts his other hand on the back of my neck, he brings my face to meet his lips. It feels like the world is spinning to me right now and everything is changing colors. Luke starts to kiss me harder and forces his tongue into my mouth, his hand goes under my dress and in between my legs. Trying to keep myself under control I put one hand on Luke's shoulder and the other onto his hand stopping him from going any further. I pull away from Luke looking his eyes only to see that it's only filled with lust.

"L-Luke..S-stop..P-please.." I say to him but I feel like my words are coming out a bit slurred. Luke stares at me for a little then gets up carrying me upstairs and into an empty room. Luke lays me on the bed and he walks over and locks the door. I feel so dizzy I can barely keep my eyes open, I try to move but my body doesn't seem to listen to me. I decided to stare at the ceiling trying to processes what's happening but then all I can see in my vision is Luke hovering over me. My eyes start to close on their own. I remember is feeling Luke kissing my jaw and my neck making his way down to my chest, and the last thing I remember before my conscious fading away is praying that nothing bad happens to me praying that everything that's happening to just stop.