Chapter Fifteen: Quinea Pig

I woke up and found myself back in the basement. I don't even make an attempt to move, the pain I'm feeling is unbearable. Tears start streaming down my face. Flashes of what happened pops up in my head. Fucking assholes. I think to myself. God feels like vomiting. Everything hurts. The door to the basement opens and I sit up the best I can. The lights from the basement turn on and two figures come downstairs. One of them being Luke and the other one, I really don't recognize. He's wearing a Doctor's coat, and he's neatly dressed.

 He's wearing a Doctor's coat, and he's neatly dressed

Luke comes close to the cage and unlocks it. "Hey Blondie, how are you feeling?" He says smiling as if nothing happened. I feel like throwing up and shoving your face in it making you eat it. That is what I want to say and actually follow it through but I just stay quiet and stare at him from inside the cage. "You seem to have a lot of fight left in you. Don't worry though we'll fix that soon enough." He says that staring back at me with a menacing look on his face, which actually scared me a bit. "Yesterday was fun right. Let's do that more but for that to happen my Doctor friend here is gonna have to patch you up. Get acquainted with him because you're gonna see him very often. Now be a good girl and come out." I don't move from the cage though. I don't want to leave here. "I don't wanna repeat myself Blondie." He tells me with a serious face. I slowly drag myself out of the cage and sit there waiting for something to happen next. "Thank you, I'll take it from here." The man who was quiet until now says. "Alright. Have at it." Luke says as he goes upstairs and closes the basement door behind him. "Now, Let's get started shall we?" He says with a grin on his face as he walks over to me and picks me up and carries me. "Put me down!!" I immediately shout while pushing myself away from him. "If you keep moving about like that I'll drop you for sure. Plus I'm sure the more you act defiant the worse It'll be for you." He says giving me a cold stare. I stare at him for a bit before looking away. He's right. A part of me doesn't care though while the other is in conflict. He takes me to a table across the room and lays me down there. I sit up and watch his every move feeling anxiety filling up my chest with fear and panic. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not gonna do anything to you yet." He says quickly sticking a yellow needle in my arm. "Ow!" I yell push him away from me. "Sorry dear, would you prefer I pull that bullet out of your leg while awake?" He tells me while pulling out a blue needle. "You stay away from me."

                             ~🌸~

"Sorry no can do," he says as he grabs my leg and digs his fingers into the bullet hole in my leg. "AAAAHHH!" I scream out in pain my hand rises up to punch him but he grabs it and sticks in the blue needle before I can even react. "See you didn't even feel that one go in. The yellow needle is at work." He smiles as he says that. "Get away from me you psycho!" I say putting my hands on his trying to push him away but I barely have the strength to move him from where he's standing. "Ssshhhhh." He whispers in my ear as he sticks the red needle in my arm. That's the last thing I can hear him say to me because as soon he pulled that needle from my arms everything just went black.

✄- - - - - - - - - - - Time skip - - - - - - - - -✄

I'm being brought back from a daze by one of the 12 gods Ichthys... "Hello anyone there?" he says to me as he waves a hand in front of me. I blink a few times before looking at him. "Wow, where did you go? You were gone there for a good while? Did you have a premonition or something or were you thinking about what great prank partners we'll be together he says with a smile on his face? Right, I'm "attending" another celebration the king decided to throw.
"Unfortunately not, I apologize for that my mind seems to be....somewhere else..." I say trailing off replying to him but it was really more for myself. I put down the wine glass I've been holding and say "You should really stay out of trouble Ichyths before the king gets tired of your shenanigans."