twelve

{A/N: Issa treat. x, C.}

one month later, Saturday night (XXX)

It's been a month since Jonathan won the Universal Championship from Brock. A month since Brock Lesnar was seen in a WWE ring. A month since Jon had lost a match. And, for some reason, a month since Jon and I had engaged in any intimate relations.

Since Jon became champion, Vince has had him running around all over the country for appearances and meet and greets. Even when we do get time together, he isn't in the mood, or he is too tired to do anything. Not even if it is in favor.

"All I'm sayin' is that if they want to take the title from me, they're going to have to pry it from my cold, dead hands," Jon said, slamming down his sixth shot of the night. He, Joe, and I all flew to Vegas for the remainder of the week, wanting to get away from all the publicity that was surrounding us constantly.

"Maybe I'll just have to challenge you for it," Joe smirked, nudging Jon's arm.

"Then you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands," Jon said, throwing his hands in the air. I couldn't help but notice the way Jon's back muscles flexed as he raised his arms. I smiled softly before biting my lip, peering over at his toned arms, which were flexing from his tense conversation.

"Jon," I whispered, grabbing his hand.

"Yes, babydoll?"

"Maybe its just the alcohol, but do you, maybe, want to get out of here?" I asked softly, placing his hand on my inter thigh.

"Fuck yes," he bit sharply before squeezing softly. "Joe, we are going to head out. Are you comin', or are you going to stay and get a ride later?"

"I'll come with you," he said, making me frown softly.

"It'll be okay, baby," Jon whispered softly in my ear before we left the bar, quickly hailing a cab.

Jon and I sat both with silently heaving chests, waiting for the moment we'd be alone in his bedroom. Once to the house, we rushed inside and disregarded Joe, quickly leaving to the bedroom.

"Fuck, Kaia, I've never been so turned on," Jonathan groaned, quickly ridding himself of his clothes. "I've actually been hoping you'd ask to have sex tonight, babydoll."

"Why is that?" I asked, unzipping the side of my dress, dropping it to the floor.

"Let's talk for a minute, okay?" he said, pulling me to sit on his lap at the edge of his bed.

"Everything okay?" I asked, furrowing my brows softly.

"Yeah, baby. I just have a favor to ask of you," he said, rubbing his hands over my waist before his fingers grazed over the front of my panties.

"What is it?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

"Joe's been feelin' a little lonely lately," he said, pushing the material of my underwear aside before pressing two fingers into me. "He and his girl haven't been really getting along when he's home, so she moved out of his crib."

"J-Jon, are you asking me—"

"I know we've never talked about a threesome before, since I don't love sharing. Joe said he'd be interested, but only if you're comfortable with it, babydoll," he said, making my stomach flip as he pumped his fingers quicker. "He would be gentle. He wouldn't fuck you as good as I do, but he'd be a treat,"

"Jon, y-you want this?" I asked, gripping his shoulders tightly.

"You and Joe are the two most important people in my life. I trust you two not to turn on me. He needs a release, and I thought you and I could help him out," he smirked, leaning in to kiss me softly. "What do you say, babydoll? Should we show Joe a good time?"