eighteen

2 months later, Wednesday, Las Vegas

"You've got it, baby," I encouraged Jonathan as he raced Colby for the first time since starting CrossFit. "You're ahead,"

"Shut up, Kaia," Colby said breathlessly as I looked at the time.

"You shut up, Colby," Jon said as he jumped onto the bike for the last time. I bit my lip as he neared the 10 minute mark. All while Colby wasn't even finished with his toe-to-bars.

"C'mon!" I squealed before he finished the bike and jumped to his feet, running to me and pressing the 'lap' button on my phone. "9 minutes 49 seconds!"

"God damn it!" Colby stopped as the two men both dropped to the floor, catching their breath. I handed Jonathan his cold water bottle before tossing Colby's his, and they both downed half before dumping the rest on their sweating bodies.

"That shit is rough," Jon sighed, sitting up.

"That just proves how much you've been training. I've been training this specific workout for two weeks and still can't do it in under ten minutes," Colby groaned.

"I'm proud of you," I said reaching to touch Jon's arm, but I drew back as sweat lathered my hand.

"Thanks, baby," he smirked, grabbing my hand and pulling me into him, wrapping his arm around my throat in a headlock.

"Ew, God, Jonathan! You're gross!" I whined, struggling in his grasp.

"I guess now you need a shower, too," he smiled cheekily, dropping his eye in a wink.

"So, you guys gonna tell people about you dating again for the last month and a half?" Colby asked, walking over to us before I jumped up, tugging Jon to his feet.

"It's not really a secret. I think everyone found out after I made my return," he shrugged, pulling me into him, wrapping his arm around me.

"I don't think some people even knew about us breaking up," I said, sliding my hand into Jonathan's.

"That's nifty," he nodded.

"Plus, I took to Twitter over my break and went on to say how Liv kissed me in that promo. She even apologized. Steph was pissed, but we got it resolved," Jon said, making me smile.

"Using social media for me," I said before he chuckled and leaned down to kiss me.

"Anything for you, babydoll," he said before pecking my lips again.

"Well, I'm going to get out of here. I have a flight to catch," Colby said before waving to us and walking limply to the exit.

"We should get home. I need to shower," Jonathan said, gently squeezing my butt before we walked to the exit.

"I am so proud of you, y'know?" I said as I sat in the bathroom while he showered. "You've done such good things for yourself in the last few months. You've stayed clean and sober, you started doing CrossFit. You've stayed the Universal Champion, despite the impromptu matches Steph throws you in,"

"You want to know how I did it all?" he asked as the shower shut off, and he grabbed a towel from the hook.

"How?"

"You. Having you by my side has helped push me to be a better me," he said, pulling open the curtain, stepping out of the shower. "If it wasn't for me being able to be with you, I don't know if I would've been able to do it,"

"I love you," I smiled, standing up to wrap my arms around his dripping wet body. "Y'know, Jonathan, your muscles have become a lot more defined since you started doing CrossFit."