two

Chapter 2

I woke up to the scent of candles. I am in a luxurious room surrounded by the color black.

I slowly got up and realized that not only was I in an old, creepy manor, but also seven unknown creatures are swooning over me.

(credits)

(credits)

"Oh, la princesa está despierta" The one with green hair stated in a language that is foreign to me.

The one with pink hair nudged him saying "Quit it, Namjoon. Speaking to someone in a language she doesn't understand is rude." So he is Namjoon?

The Namjoon turned to him and the smirk that was once plastered in his face disappeared. "Since when were you able to distinguish what is rude and what is not?" It looks like the pink haired is pissed.

"Remember, Namjoon, I am older than you." Pink hair said sternly.

"Remember, Jin, hell could freeze and I still won't care." What Namjoon said sent the pink haired, who I assume is Jin, off to the edge.

They stared at each other intensely. The bed dipped at my right. One of the boys sat beside me. "You should get used to this, the seven of us never get along. We differ from one another in a lot of aspects. That is why it is a miracle when we took liking on one girl and arrived to one decision, which is to keep her." I stared at him, not knowing what to say. I am not dumb. I know that he is talking about me. They aren't as smart as they look if they think that I will let them keep me.

He continued. "By the way, I am Hoseok. The one with brown hair is Jungkook, the one in blonde is Taehyung, the black one is Yoongi, the one with ashy gray shit hair is Jimin, and you already know Namjoon and Jin."  He sent me an angelic smile. Although, the word angelic doesn't suit this place.

"You know me." I stated bluntly. All of the boys gave their attention to me.

"You have quite an attitude, love. You never fail to amuse me." Jimin said while chuckling.

"Let's end this quickly. What do you want with me?"

"Won't you thank us first for the things we did for you and your family?" Yoongi rudely snapped at me. These demons or to what in the world are they, think they could have me into submission by sweet talking and by acting rude.

"Should I?" This confidence and smugness may be faux but I can't be too soft in front of these creatures.

Yoongi smirked "You should, princess. We saved your grandfather and we've been with you your entire life. We got rid of those who bring you pain, we gave you company, we made sure you ace your class, we loved you. Now, is that enough to get a simple thank you from your beautiful lips?" The faux confidence almost slipped from my body.