eight

Chapter 8

I've been well. I am not ill anymore. I'm still questioning myself of Dracul's existence. None of the boys know, except Namjoon.

I never saw Dracul's human form ever again. I miss that dragon.

I tiptoed as I reached for the book on the top shelf of this planet of books. This "library" is bigger than my school before.

I fell out of balance as I grasped the book I desired to read, causing the neighboring books to fall with me.

Hardbound books fell right on top of my head. I rubbed my poor coconut. Suddenly, different lights shine from the shelf. I cannot see it since the shelf was far too tall.

I opt for a chair to help my height. I met with a book, similar to the enchiridion only that it is adorned with seven of the precious gems.

A sky blue, one is diamond, the other is green, one is white or transparent kind of gem, one has a magenta shade of red color, the other has a color similar to honey, the last one has a really peculiar color. It has purple, black, blue, and green in it.

I claimed the book. I shivered as a voice rang behind me.

"Oh? You saw him. He likes you." I turned to see Hanbin.

"Hanbin! What do you mean?" He chuckled and went closer to me.

"This book is the book of the seven. It is like a bible but for them." He said.

"A bible for the seven? Are they some type of gods? If it is for the seven, then why is there a hollow hole in the middle?" He smirked before answering.

"That is because only one of the seven can rule this kingdom and kill Lucifer." He started.

"Each gem represent the seven.

Fluorite is for Namjoon. The gem that has something to do with intellectual being. 

Emerald is Jimin

Emerald is Jimin. Relates to psychic abilities and dreams hence, gives him the ability to control dreams and even a person's being.

 Relates to psychic abilities and dreams hence, gives him the ability to control dreams and even a person's being