seven

Chapter 7

The boys were thinking their wits out. They must do something.

Tzuyu had enough of their silence. She thought of a possible solution. She spoke up. "Why don't we ask help from Hanbin?"  She suggested. The boys' heads cocked.

"Hanbin?" Taehyung was sure he had heard his name before.

"You know, the fallen angel who doesn't give a thing or two about heaven or hell." Tzuyu was trying to push some buttons in his mind.

"Where's this Hanbin? And how can we assure that he is trustworthy?" Namjoon asked.

"Hanbin used  to be my playmate when I first got to the Chous. He kept me company. Sadly, we had to grow up." Tzuyu responded.

"Then let's head to this Hanbin." Jimin eagerly said.

"But what about Y/N. We can't bring her along. She's ill. Neither can one of us stay, we are all needed even if you're all useless." Jin argued.

They thought for a while. Namjoon suggested. "Let's leave her under Dracul's care." The six other boys looked at him. "Are you high? You want to leave her to your dragon?" Like Jin, Yoongi argued.

"Trust me, Dracul is more than just a dragon." A smirk lingered in Namjoon's face.

Y/N's POV

I woke up, still with a headache. I slowly got up. I need food. I feel like I'm drained.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen. Why is this manor dead silent? I stopped at the lounge for a while. I sat down on the sofa, wondering where the seven boys were.

There are maids here but they only appear when there are chores to be done.

As I sat in peace and quiet, I heard a munching sound.

I head to where the sound is coming from. It led to the kitchen. There stood a man eating a bag of chips. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face.

"Who are you?" I asked. He turned to face me. When he saw me, he smiled and waved.

 When he saw me, he smiled and waved

He looks young. "Hello, owner." Owner? I'm his owner?  I am too broke to possibly buy one and I'm not kinky.

"You're my owner. It's me Dracul!" My eyes grew wide. "How come? Prove it to me!" Who knows he might be some intruder.

"You said if I am human, you'll marry me. I am not human but I am a man. Is that valid?" He then chuckled.

"How come you can turn to this?" "Master Namjoon made me like this so I can protect you more." I relaxed a bit.

"Where are they?"

"They went somewhere to do something." What an answer. "Where is this somewhere and what is this something?" I asked more further, wanting him to elaborate. "I don't know. That's what the Master said. He said "If she'll ask, tell her we went somewhere and we had to do something". Somewhere is not a place?" He looked confused as well. This is one cute dragon. I smiled while looking at him.