sixteen

Chapter 16

Where is the moon? Where is Yoongi? Who did this? Why did he do this?

So many questions, yet not even a single answer. Yoongi's still missing and I don't even know how many days have passed.

"Where should we go next? We've got many locations left." Hoseok stated as he wiped his face with the table napkin.

As soon as he stood up, everyone else followed. They're going to continue the search for Yoongi.

The search never stopped.

"Princess, will you be okay with Jungkook here?" Jin turned to me.

"Jungkook's cool, but I told you I'll be fine even if I'm left alone." It will be way easier if the six of them will go.

"Okay, great! Jungkook's staying then"

Me and Jungkook sat in front of the door frame as we watched the others depart.

Please come back with Yoongi.

"So princess, what do you want to do today?" I want to go and find Yoongi.

"I don't know." I didn't mean to sound so dull but my energy vanished unto the thin air.

"Why don't we get your princess ass to bed. You seem drained." He suggested. Maybe I should.

I can't sleep. I shifted and shifted but I still can't sleep. Hypnos is missing too.

I left the bed with light footsteps. Jungkook must be sleeping by now. Their ears are so sensitive. My footsteps might wake him up.

To my surprise, Jungkook is standing right in front of my door frame.

"You can't sleep too?" I asked.

He smiled before giving a reply. "I didn't because you're having a hard time sleeping. I felt your uneasiness."

"All the 'Missing Yoongi' is draining me out yet it makes it hard for me to relax."

"Do you want me to sing for you?"

Jungkook sat beside my bed, close enough for him to be able to reach my hair. He played with it as he started to sing.

Can we burn something, babe?

And I run for miles just to get a taste

Must be love on the brain

That's got me feeling this way (feeling this way)

This man's voice is gold!

I chuckled at the lines "Is your love for me only by the brain?" I looked up at him. I mean I know that love happens in the brain. The heart pumps blood and not all these 'feelings' that they call.

He stopped singing and he smiled at me. "I love you by the brain, by the heart, by the eyes, by every organ in my body. Even my liver loves you."

His reply made me laugh.

"Enough laughing, Princess. Time for you to rest." He bent over to kiss my forehead.

He stood up and before he reached my door, I called him. He turned to me, curious about what I want to say.

"My kidneys love you all too." He laughed before he went out.

I can't sleep. Maybe a glass of milk will do the trick.

As I went to the kitchen, I bumped into a form. "Hoseok? Your back? Did you guys find Yoongi?"

He looked uneasy. "Uhmm, we haven't. I just went home to grab something for the boys." He said without looking at me.

"Hoseok, are you okay?" He finally met my gaze. He stared at me for quite a time before pulling me into a sudden hug.

"Princess, my love for you made me do a lot of things." He whispered.

He kissed my forehead before walking past me.

I head back to my room with a glass of milk in my hand and a lot of questions in my head.

Not too long after drinking, Hypnos finally came.

Where am I? The room is dim. There is a staircase leading down.

I peeked and I saw light from below.

Should I go down? I looked to the other side. There is no other way out.

I took hesitant steps, one after another but the staircase doesn't seem to end.

It took me forever to get down. A small box was emitting the light.

A force and curiosity pushed me to open it. It was a spinning wheel.

A mysterious wind blew. It blew too hard that when I looked at my finger, red liquid gushed out of it.

Blinding light struck the room. Before I felt the call of sleep, I saw an image.

"Min Yoongi"

--------------------------

Edited