fifteen

Chapter 15

"You seem to make very slow progress. Was I wrong to choose you?" The man stated as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I am making sure that everything is clear. Why don't you shut up and let me do my part." The other replied, obviously offended with the remark.

He chuckled. "Ever hotheaded. I have my faith in you, boy. Don't fail me."

"I never fail."

Y/N's Point of View

"What on hell is happening here?" I woke up to a commotion.

"Yoongi is missing!" Jimin exclaimed. What? Missing?

"What do you mean he's missing. I saw him last night." I was getting milk from the fridge last night. When I closed the door, my heart almost leaped out of my non-existent bosom.

"What the? Min Yoongi, you scared me"

He looked bothered and pale. I mean he is normally pale but tonight he looks paler than pale.

"I am more terrified of what I am feeling." He replied.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" I went to touch his forehead but he refused.

"I'm fine. I just lack sleep." How can he sleep for almost the whole day and still lack some?

"He might be in his room or something. He might need some alone time. Let's leave him be for a while. I mean this isn't the first time he went missing so why make a big deal out of it?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't think he simply went out. Look." Jin pointed towards the window. Wait. Something is... off.

"We see it Jin. It's dark. It's always dark here. Is there any difference?" Jungkook mockingly stated.

"In times like this I really wonder how I end up living with someone as dumb as you." Taehyung calmly said.

I can't help but gasp as I figured it out. "Th-the moon. It's missing."

Everyone looks so restless. Yoongi's been missing for days now and this realm is engulfed in total darkness as the moon seems to disappear as well.

Moon... Moon... It's at the tip of my tongue. The moon. What's with the moon?

I was cut off  by Jungkook's voice. "Princess, I'll escort you to your room. You need to rest." Do I look that tired? I didn't argue because I know within my being that I am indeed about to collapse of restlessness.

"Don't worry too much. We'll find him. Leave it to us. Yoongi will kill us if something happens to you." He kissed my forehead before guiding me in. I smiled as I closed the door behind him.

My eyes fell upon my bedside table. That's it! Moon... Moonstone. Yoongi's gem. The book might have answers. It might help us find Yoongi.

I quickly went to grab the book. Instead of giving me answers, it seems to add more to the turmoil in my head.

Instead of seven there are only six gems.

The moonstone is missing.

Third Person Point of View

The man smirked. "Who's slow now?"

---------------------------

Edited