six

Chapter 6

"So Y/N, tell me about you." Tzuyu started as we walked around this huge place.

"Uhm. There's nothing much about me. I'm just a normal girl living a normal life then the next thing I know is I am stuck with seven deviously handsome men." She chuckled.

"Uhm Tzuyu? May I ask something? You don't have to answer if you don't feel like it." She stopped and of course I did too. "What is it?"

"How are you associated with the boys? Because you seem like you are all close to each other." She paused before she laughed. What's funny?

"Are you jealous, Y/N dear?" I shook my head in disapproval.

"Don't worry, me and your boys have nothing romantic. You see I am the only daughter of the Chous. My mom is barren."

"I'm not their biological daughter. I'm the seven's sister. Mrs. Chou went to them crying her dear heart out. She was desperate to have a child. She begged the seven, but they can only bring back life, they can't create. They saw it as a perfect opportunity to possibly save me from the old ruler of hell. He wanted me. That is why my brothers made a choice to give me to the Chous. I don't complain tho. They gave me a glamorous life, showered me with luxury. My brothers can give those to me but the Chous gave me something they couldn't, it's safety.

No matter how powerful the seven are, danger is after them. I'm not as powerful as them. I can't battle their danger. " My mind can hardly keep up to the new information that I have digested.

A man called Tzuyu. Before heading to him she turned to me. "You want to go with me?" I signaled a no. I can feel that they are about to talk about serious matters.

I continued exploring the place. I felt I tap on my shoulder. I turned. I am starting to feel out of place. Why is everyone here good looking?!

"Miss, I think you dropped your bracelet." The handsome guy said while showing me a silver bracelet. But every accessory I'm wearing is gold--- oh, nice try, boy.

"I guess I'm too obvious." He then scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm Hanbin by the way. I just find you really stunning." He offered his hand. I took it. Damn soft hand!

"I'm Y/N."

Hanbin and I talked and talked for a while. He excused himself to go to the lavatory. As he left, a hand grabbed my arm. I looked up to see Jungkook.

He dragged me to the limousine. I saw the other five inside. Who is missing?

"What on earth is happening?"

"Nobody told us that a pest is invited. We had to get out of there." Yoongi stated.

"You think he came for Tzuyu?" "Tzuyu?" I got more confused when Tzuyu's name got in the picture. Who's coming for her?

"Princess, stay out of this. You don't have to know a thing." Jin stated. It made me sulk.

I stayed quiet as they talked about their stuff. I looked out on the window. I saw Hanbin holding Tzuyu's hand as they ran away from something.

The vehicle started moving. I felt the urge to sleep. This also happened upon going here. Namjoon said it is a way to prevent me from knowing the route and from seeing the creatures guarding their kingdom.

I woke up with a headache. I swear my head is aching so bad.

I held on the walls as I walked to Jin's room. He was busy putting some type of cream in his face. He noticed my reflection in the mirror.

I was about to pass out but lucky for me Jin was fast enough.

"Princess, what is happening to you?" His voice is painted with worry.

"M-my head hurts." He picked me up and laid me to his bed. He laid his hand on my head and in an instant, sleep welcomed me.

Third Person POV

The seven gathered to meet their unexpected guest.

"Tzuyu, you know you aren't safe here, right?" Jin asked, his mind is still with his beloved girl who is sick at the moment.

"I am aware of that. But I came here to warn you." Her words added to the suspense of the atmosphere around them.

Four words was enough to cut their lives for a moment.

"He's after her now."