three

Chapter 3

As soon Hoseok went out of Y/N's room, a fist collided with his face.

"Trying to play hero, huh? Trying to act mighty so she'll fall for you? Share, Hoseok. Share." Yoongi snarled at him.

"What do you expect me to do? Watch her die of starvation? I am not as heartless as you." Hoseok answered while wiping the blood on the corner of his lips.

"I was about to fucking feed her if you just stayed on your fucking place!"

The rest of the boys watched them, unamused. It is not like this is new to them anyway.

While everyone is distracted, Jimin headed towards Y/N's room.

He slowly walked closer to the girl's sleeping form. Her beauty is calling him. He sat beside the sleeping girl. Staring at her face,  he unconsciously licked his lips.

'Take her. Take her now,  Jimin, before anyone else does.'  The voice in his head said.

He was about to rip the girl's clothing but then he was stopped.

'This won't do. This will make her loathe me even more. I desire much more than her body. I desire her heart. Forcing myself onto her won't do. I need her to want me as much as I want her.'

He covered the girl with a blanket and gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

Y/N jolted up from her sleep, she bawled her eyes out. She had a dream, a nightmare. However, it felt so real.

Y/N felt a warm thing touch her bare thighs. Her eyes shot open meeting Jimin's. Jimin looked like a hungry wolf gawking at her.

"J-Jimin, no! What are you doing?" But Jimin was deaf to her cry. His warm hand, no matter how Y/N tried to stop, went higher and higher and reached the destination it wasn't supposed to reach. Y/N cried and begged, but Jimin ripped her panties, a devious smirk plastered in his godly face.

"I'm going to have you now."

Yoongi rushed into her room after hearing her cries.

"Baby, what happened?" He went to her side, worry invading his system.

His voice wasn't the voice she wanted to hear. She can remember how cruel Yoongi was. She didn't want him. She wanted someone else.

Yoongi was about to hug her when she flinched.

"I-I want Hoseok." Three words that are like knives piercing through Yoongi's heart. His baby wants someone else.

Hoseok entered her room with the five other boys. As soon as Y/N saw him, she ran to him and hugged him. Her action surprised the others, even Hoseok, six being astound and one being livid.

Everyone gathered around the huge banquet. Y/N sat beside Hoseok, of course. This sent happiness to Hoseok, knowing that the girl all of them are head over heels for is becoming attached to him. The opposite is what the remaining boys felt. Taehyung knew where things were heading to, he knew he had to do something.

Y/N didn't realize that she was staring at Jimin who sat across her. She remembered the nightmare.

"If you want me so bad, you could've just told me, babe. If you already love me just tell me." Jimin looked at her with a smirk on her face.

I felt Hoseok's hand unto mine, it was as if he was assuring me that I'll be fine. Hoseok has this strange way to make me feel safe.

The dinner was over and I volunteered to clean the table up, it was the least I can do in return for the meal I had. The boys didn't want me to but I insisted even if it isn't necessary because they have at least fifteen helpers in here.

As I was removing the leftovers from the plate, a hand yanked my elbow, forcing my body to turn. I met Taehyung's angry gaze. I've never seen his eyes with such emotion. He usually looks so blank.

"Your actions are making me furious. Clinging unto Hoseok and staring at Jimin? Seems like you don't know who I am yet." He isn't wrong, I don't know him.

"Who told you that I know you? I don't and it's not like I want to anyway."

He looked even more angry. "Beware, babe. Things aren't always what they seem." He kissed my cheek and  then let go of me.

What does he mean? 

Third Person's POV

Y/N was about to head to her room when she heard Namjoon's voice at another. "Panigurado ay kumakalam na ang sikmura mo. Wag ka mag-alala, ika'y makakakain na rin sa lalong madaling panahon." 'I almost forgot that he can speak a lot of language, but what was he saying? And who is he talking to?' Y/N thought.

She slowly opened the huge door and poked her head on the small gap she made. She saw Namjoon patting something she couldn't see because there was a pillar blocking her view.

Namjoon sensed her presence, but he didn't look at her. He smirked and at the speed of lightning, he was fast in front of Y/N. This startled the poor girl.

"Come in, baby doll. I want you to meet someone close to me." He said as he guided her in.

A majestic black dragon with golden wings, welcomed her. She gripped Namjoon's arm tightly due to fear. It's sapphire eyes bore into hers.  It slowly made its way towards her. This is one of the moments where she scorns herself for being so nosy.

"Pet him, babe. He likes it when someone does that." She hesitantly reached its head. It softed to her touch, as if it liked what she was doing.

"H-he likes me?" She asked.

"Only because I love you." Red painted her face.

"What's his name?" " Dracul. It means 'evil'." Due to the statement, Y/N removed her hand away from the dragon. Namjoon chuckled at her action. "Don't worry, babe. He will never hurt you. He'll protect you no matter what, no matter who. He'll kill anyone who harms you, even me. That way, someone will protect you even from us. Because we tend to lose control." She fell silent. 'He loves me that much?'

"Just yell his name and he'll come to you whenever, wherever."

She turned to Namjoon and smiled at him. "Thank you." She then kissed his cheeks quickly. She ran out of the room for her dear life. Leaving Namjoon blushing and smiling while caressing his lips.

"I'm fucking smitten."

__________________________

I reached 200 followers. Yay!

Edited