five

Chapter 5

"Princess, get your ass down here!" I heared Jin call out.

I quickly went to the lounge. I saw him together with Yoongi.

"What is it?"

"There will be a party tomorrow night. Powerful humans whom we have helped are inviting us." What does that ball have to do with me?

"Do I have to go with you?"

"You do. Unless you want to be left here alone."

I rolled my eyes in defeat. "Fine."

As I was reading the book titled 'Hamlet', I heard a knock on my door.

"Lady, I've brought your clothing for tomorrow. I need you to try it on so we can see if any adjustments are needed." I heard a  feminine voice.

I opened the door and a middle aged woman and a teenager welcomed my sight. I lead them in.

"My lady, I am Anastasia, the boys' dressmaker. This is Wendy, my assistant." The woman introduced.

"Nice to meet you. Please call me Y/N. So, you said the dress is ready. Where is it?" The lady snapped and tiny fairy like creatures pushed a mannequin with a cover on, inside. I almost forgot that this place is fucking magical.

The dressmaker pulled the cover off the mannequin, revealing an elegant two piece clothing.

(A/N: Credits to owner)

"Isn't it revealing?" I awkwardly asked. I like it so much but I am worried about the boys' reaction.

"No, my lady. It'll highlight your beautiful curves. Master Jimin personally instructed me to make you something outstanding. This is a simple dress but on you, it'll be perfect." I mentally shook my head. Jimin. Of course he had something to do with this.

I tried it on and it fits perfectly. As I stared in the mirror, Namjoon barged into the room.

"What is this lousy thing you're wearing?" He said as soon as I came to his sight.

"It doesn't look nice?" I asked. He vigorously shook his head. He turned to Anastasia.

"Make her another one." Is he serious?

"But Namjoon, the party is tomorrow night. Don't expect her to produce a high class dress in a span of hours." Namjoon eyed me and Anastasia.

"Okay. But I'm telling you, the boys won't like this."

"I don't like it. What kind of trash are you wearing right now?" Jin lashed out.

"Too much skin." Taehyung added.

"You don't expect me to wear pajamas to the party, right?" I retorted. "She's right. Why are you all so salty? She looks beautiful in it." Jimin, of course, defended.

"I told you they won't like it." "You knew?!" Jin lashed out at Namjoon. I know I have to do something before something chaotic happens.

"I insisted on keeping this dress. Out of all the preparations I did all you notice is how "revealing" this clothing is? Well, it's this dress or nothing." They all looked dismayed, except for Jimin who was smiling from ear to ear.

In the end, of course I had the say.

I held on to Jungkook tightly as we entered the venue.  Bright lights and blasting music engulfed the elegant place.

A man with-- wait, he has wolf like eyes! The man approached us.

"Namjoon and the boys, how are you?" He asked as he arrived in front of us.

"Pleased to see you here, Jongin. We're fine." Namjoon politely answered. Jongin's eyes went to me.

"Who is this fine lady?" He smirked. What the? He is checking me out!

"She's Y/N. Our girl." Yoongi said, emphasizing the word "our". Jongin raised his hands up as if he is signaling that he surrenders. "Okay, I get it. She is your girl. Now, excuse me for a bit. The Chou family is already looking for you guys." As soon as he was out of my sight, I nudged Taehyung's elbow since he was beside me.

He winced and looked at me. "I-is he?" "Yes, princess. He is a wolf."  I thought--

"But you told me humans are the ones who invited you."

"Yes, but there are a lot of creatures present here. There are wolves like Jongin, vampires, fallen angels, and etc. It's just that humans are the host of this event, specifically the Chou family." Taehyung explained.

Our attention was captured by an old man waving at us. The boys went to him, and of course they took me with them.

"Boys, it's been long since we saw each other." The man started.

"How's life, Mr. Chou?" Jin asked. The man nodded, meaning he is fine. He looked at me.

"So this is the girl?" What girl?

"Yeah. Y/N meet Mr. Chou, Mr. Chou meet Y/N." Jungkook stated with a lack of interest.

"What a fine lady. I'm sure you'd get along with my only daughter Tzuyu." He gestured toward the beautiful girl.

She went to us with a beautiful smile.  "Been so long since I last hanged with you, guys." She hugged the boys one by one. She stopped in front of me and her smile got wider.

"I'm so pleased to finally meet you!" Then she squeezed  the life out of me.

"Tzuyu dear, why don't you give Y/N a tour while I catch up with the boys." Her father suggested.

She let go of me and looked at me. "It'll be my pleasure." And before I could even react, she pulled me away.

'This is going to be a long night.'