thirteen

Chapter 13

I'm still bothered by what happened a while ago. My head hurts so bad. The door creaked as it opened.

"Baby, I brought you food. I know you aren't feeling well." Yoongi's masculine voice engulfed my room.

He slowly placed the wooden breakfast table on my side. "Do you want me to help you? " He asked. I tried reaching for the glass of water yet my hand felt really weak. Yoongi took the glass and placed it near my lips for me to be able to drink.

"Th-Thanks." He then took the bowl of soup. He placed a spoonful near my parted lips.

As the spoon touched my lips, I quickly flinched. "H-hot" Yoongi got alarmed. "I'm sorry baby." He retrieved the spoon and blew it gently before feeding me again.

"Thank you, Y-Yoongi. It's delicious." As I said so, a satisfied smile appeared on his face. He shyly scratched the back of his head. "Thank you, baby. I made that soup."

"Thank you again. It helped a lot." I smiled.

"Anything for you, baby. Anything."

I bowed my head as I hid a smile. He is slowly learning to express himself. I looked up at him. "Yoongi, have you seen Hoseok?"

His brow arched. "No, princess. But don't worry about it. We have different things to attend to. He'll be back soon." He gave me an assuring smile.

Third Person's Point of View

As Yoongi closed the door behind him, he had his mind was filled with different thoughts.

In the midst of trance, a voice filled his ears. "You are the moon, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi looked around. No one was there but himself. "The ever changing moon. You change phases. Are you sure Y/N would like to be with someone like you?"

———————
Short filler chapter cause it's my birthday (okay skl)

Edited