twelve

Chapter 12

I spent the rest of the day with Namjoon. I figured that despite all the horrible stuff that I experienced because of him, he's done great things for me and my family, that goes for the rest of the boys as well. He isn't that bad.

We stopped in front of my room. "Good night, sweet pea." He leaned in to give a chaste kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes as I smiled due to his gesture.

"Thank you, Namjoon. I enjoy this day a lot. Good night and sleep tight." I replied.

"I don't really sleep but thank you anyways." That caused me to open my eyes. I looked up at him, nearly snapping my head due to the height difference.

"Are you nocturnal or something? Vampire? What are you really?" He chuckled. His wide hands found their way to pinch my cheeks.

"Well that is something we could talk about tomorrow. You gotta sleep now, munchkin."

"Hey!" I slapped his hands away from my face. "Stop with the weird names!" I frowned. Again, he just laughed at me.

"Good night. For real." He kissed me on the forehead before taking a detour.

"One hundred fifty!" I sighed in success as I placed my big golden brush on my dresser. Well this hair won't be fab and pretty if you won't brush it til hundred fifty.

I groaned as I massaged my right arm. Well, at least I got to do the only exercise that I'm capable of doing.

As I was doing some stretches, I noticed a vague glow on the small shelf near my bed. I traced it.

Oh! It's the book. I pulled it out carefully and I laid it on my bed. One of the gems is glowing brighter than the others. The fluorite one is lighting up. It's Namjoon's gem.

What is going on? I slowly caressed it. I mean me and Namjoon are on good terms now. I still have eternity to figure this out. I noticed something. Hoseok's gem is fading. It made me curious yet I'm totally drained right now. I placed the book on my dresser as I tucked myself in my bed.

"Namjoon won't do you anything good. Remember every single word he told you. Remember how much you hate him? Don't give him the chance to do much worse." A voice whispered. I covered my ears so I won't hear it. "Y/N, Namjoon is a good person. Good Person." I slowly chanted to myself.

"A good person? Ha! Don't make me laugh. You're making a fool out of yourself. He's bad, Y/n. Bad!" I shut my ears tighter.

Be gone! Please!

"Namjoon is a good person." He is, right?

——————————————-
short update~

your girl just had prom!

Edited