Leaving

A/N: Anything said in English will be in English

Chapter 1: Leaving

"Y/N your gonna have to come out sooner or later." Y/N's mom, Kathy, said from outside my door. She had just ruined Y/N's wonderful day and there was no way she was coming out.

"No I won't" Y/Ns voice cracked as she spoke.

-Flashback-
Y/N

I walked through the door of the kitchen and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some chips and went to go sit at the island. I got a notification so I checked it. My mom had texted me saying that I needed to prepare dinner for her and a guest. I went over to the counter and took out the cookbook. I scanned through the pages and decided to make spaghetti.

I got the ingredients and started making the spaghetti and I got another notification. My dad was texting saying that he was going to be able to go home this week due to work. I continued making the dinner and just as I finished making it my mom had pulled into the driveway. The guest she was talking about looked to be around her age and they walked into the house holding hands.

"Mom, I made spaghetti," I paused. I really wanted to question what was going on between her and this mystery guy but I didn't say anything about it. " If you want sauce I can heat some up and I can make coffee or whatever as well."

"Thanks. Can you make me some tea and John some coffee?" I nodded. "Thanks sweetie."

I went and made coffee for the John guy and green tea for my mom. I brought it to them. "Anything else you guys need?" I asked.

"No, that's all." John said and I went up the stairs and to my room. I was pretty sure my mom was cheating on my dad considering the way she was looking at the John guy. I decided to go on Instagram to distract myself. I had 10 new notifications. I had 4 new followers, 5 likes, and a comment. The comment said 'Gee, ur pretty' and it was on the post of me wearing her big black hoodie holding up two fingers and making a peace sign. This comment surprised her as well as made her day. It wasn't from someone she knew either. The username was FelixThe🇦🇺Kid. She had never seen this username in her life but when she went to her notifications she noticed that he was one of her newer followers.

Suddenly she heard a noise from the kitchen. It sounded like they were washing the dishes so I went downstairs to ask if they needed help. When she got downstairs, and into the kitchen, the first thing I saw was my mom kissing this John person. I stared at them with wide eyes and turned around and ran upstairs. I closed and locked my door so my mom couldn't get in and sat on my bed crying.

-End of flashback-

Y/N heard her mother sigh and go downstairs. Y/N didnt know what to do. She had just witnessed her mom cheating on her dad. She was having such a good day until that moment.

Y/N didnt come out of her room for the next three days other than using the bathroom and school. Her mom always slid food into her room so she didnt have to deal with that. She barely ate any of that tho. Y/N spent most of her time in her room crying or going on her phone. Her grades had dropped and she could tell her teachers were worried.

"Y/N you haven't been yourself the past couple days. Is everything okay?" her Math teacher asked one day. To Y/N this was hard because she didnt have any friends to share her problems with so she had to turn to her favorite teacher.

Y/N's voice cracked when she spoke, "No, actually everything went to crap the other day"

"Would you like to talk about it? It might help." Y/N shook her head. She hadnt talked to anyone about it because she worried it would make it worse. "Y/N...I'm worried about you. The past few days your grades have really dropped, you've been much quieter than usual and you have been showing signs of depression. "

Y/N looked up. If her mom was smart she would bring her to the hospital and they would help Y/N. The thought of this made
Y/N happy. She wouldn't have to hide in her room from her mom, she wouldn't have to deal with her mom constantly bugging her, ect. "What if I do have depression Mrs. Van?" She questioned.

"Well, if you do we could take you to get help." Her teacher said.

"But.." Y/N paused for a second and looked at the ground. "I dont want to leave with my mom...she started all this..." She spoke quietly.

The teacher felt sorry for U/N and put an arm around her. "I can take you if you would like that better." she said.

Y/N nodded. "How will my parents know?"

"I'll have the office contact them and let them know that we are taking you to get help." Mrs. Van said.

"Thank you so much." Y/N hugged her teacher wiping away her years with tissue paper.

-timeskip-

"Go sit right there. I'll let the nude know your situation then we'll go it together." Y/N nodded and sat in the chair next to her. She wondered how long she was gonna have to stay here and if she would make any friends.

A couple minutes later Y/N's teacher came back with a nurse and they started walking down a hallway. This was an area of the hospital Y/N had never been top but then again, she rarely ever went to the hospital.

The hallway ended at a big door. The three walked through the door and turned right. The nurse turned around and talked to Y/N's teacher but Y/N couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Alright Y/N, this is where you are gonna stay until you get better," the nurse spoke sweetly to her. "Most of the other people here are younger than you but there is one guy that is your age so maybe you'll get along with him.

-A/N-

Where was Y/N's dad during this and why couldn't he come home?

How will Y/N react to meeting him?

Will things turn out good or bad?

Also let me know if this was good. Its my first time making any sort of FF so I'd like to know if I'm off to a good start!