The News

A/N: Stray Kids released the tracklist! I can't wait for the comeback!

After two and a half weeks of being at the hospital Y/N had gotten close to both Jeongin and Felix. To her, Jeongin was like a younger brother and Felix was like a best friend from childhood. Felix had finally gotten used to Y/N being and around and was slowly getting comfortable with her around. Jeongin of course loved Y/N's company. Y/N and Jeongin often had talks about the most random stuff. Usually after Jeongin would go to sleep, Felix and Y/N would talk.

-flashback-

"I can tell Jeongin likes you around." He said one night. Y/N nodded and looked out the window at the sky. She still hadn't told either of them about her past and she didnt plan to anytime. Felix's phone buzzed but he ignored it. He didnt want to use it anymore that night. He put it on silent and watched Y/N. After she came around, he had seemed happier, same goes with Jeongin.

"How long have you two been here?" Y/N had asked him asked biting her lip. Felix had been surprised. Y/N had been really quiet that day, waiting for a chance to ask her question. She still wasn't sure if the time was right but she asked anyways.

"I dont know about Jeongin but I've been her for a while I guess..." He had answered, trailing of at the end. He yawned. "I'm going to sleep. Night Y/N." The he left the room not turning back around.

Y/N had looked up to say goodnight but Felix was already walking away. She watched him until he was out of sight then got up to go to bed herself.

-flashback end-
Jeongins PoV

I woke up to find Felix sleeping across from me. Wow, usually I'm last to wake up. I looked around to find everyone else gone, it was just us. I left the room and went to the main room. It was noon already.

I went to the lunchroom to see if Y/N was in there but she was nowhere to be find. I went back out to the main room to see if she was there. She wasn't in there either.

I went over to one of the girls. "Uhh hey, sorry to bother you but do you know where Y/N is?" The girl looked at me in shock then nodded and pointed to the girls room. "Thanks." I said and went back to the guys room. Felix was awake now. I sighed and sat down.

"What's wrong?" He asked me after a second.

"Its noon and we just got up." He raised an eyebrow at me basically saying, what's your point. "And Y/N isn't up yet..." I said quietly. Felix shook his head and smiled at me.

"You like her dont you?" I shook my head. I thought of her as a sister so yea I liked her, just not like that.

"Well yea, but like family. Shes like the older sister that I'll never have." I fell back onto my bed.

Then a doctor came in and looked at us smiling. What does he want? He handed the two of us paper and said "Open them." I looked at mine and Felix looked at his. We exchanged a look before opening them. Inside mine read:

Congratulations Jeongin!
You have showed signs that you are better the past couple days and you are allowed to leave tomorrow morning!
Your two friends, Felix and Y/N, will also receive these and are also allowed to go!
- Dr. Jeon

Me and Felix looked at each other in shock. We were free? After months being stuck in a hospital, we were being set free. I couldn't believe what I just read.

"Are these for real?" Felix asked the doctor. He nodded and the two of us smiled like weirdos. "Has Y/N gotten hers?" He then asked.