Kidnappers

(A/N: Im using Mark as the picture for this one because a) GOT7 is now involbed in the story and b) Mark is going to play a big role in this story)

Y/N woke up on a bed in a dark room. She had no clue where she was but the scene from the night before was playing in her head. Oh right, I was kidnapped. I wonder where I am. She thought looking around the room she was in. The bed she was now sitting in, was in the corner of the room away from the door. Next to the bed there was a nightstand that had a clock and a lamp. The clock read 3:17 am which explained why it was so dark. Y/N flipped on the lamp and continued looking around. Above the nightstand was a window and the curtains were a dark blue. On the opposite corner from the bed was a desk. On the desk were a few notebooks and some pencils. Near the door was a dresser.

Y/N was about to get up and look in the dresser when the door opened. Someone came in and Y/N backed into the corner of the bed. The guy who walked in put his hands up as if to say 'Im not here to hurt you' but Y/N didnt relax.

When she didnt the guy put his hands down and sighed. "Please calm down, Im not trying to hurt you." He explained. He then took the chair by the desk and sat on it. "My names Mark."

"Sounds American." Y/N said quietly.

"Thats where Im originally from so yeah, its American as you say." Mark said switching into English half way through his sentence. Y/N nodded. "Are you more comfortable talking in English or..?" He asked.

"Uhhh...Yea i usually like talking in English more." She said. Why am I talking to this guy so casually? What if hes the one who kidnapped me? She thought then gave Mark a look.

"What?" He asked when he noticed the look he was given.

"Who are you? Why am I here and who kidnapped me?" Y/N asked, not dropping her gaze. She tried make her voice not shaky but it didnt work.

Mark scratched the back of his head. "Well, i told you already that im Mark, I'll tell you why your here later, and im not the kidnapper, someone else in this house is."

"How many of you are there..?" Y/N asked slowly. She was now really confused yet relieved. At least now she knew that Mark wasnt the person who kidnapped her. She clamed down a little bit but not a lot.

"Uhh...There are 6 not including me.." He said quietly still. He wasnt supposed to be talking to Y/N at the moment but he wanted her to get to know him before she found out about him.

Y/N slowly nodded. She thought Mark was a nice guy but wasnt sure if she could trust him or not. She was deciding as he stood up to leave.

"Im gonna go back to sleep." Mark yawned and left Y/Ns "room". Y/N decided that she would also go back to sleep and turned of the lamp. It took a while, maybe a good 10-15 minutes, but Y/N fell into a quiet dreamless sleep.

Mark's PoV

I left Y/Ns room and shook my head. considering the way she acted when i was in their, it wasnt going to be any better with any of the other members. I had no intention on going back to sleep, i instead went to the kitchen and made some food.

At first i was going to make some pancakes but i settled on cereal in the end because its not something that actually needs to be cooked. I didnt plan on waking up the others either.

I ate and decided to go back in my room. I was the only one who didnt share a room with someone so i had my own space. In our house, I have my own room, Jaebum and Jackson share a room, Jinyoung and Bambam share a room, and Yugyeom and Youngjae share a room. There are two floors as well as a basement. The second floor has three of the bedrooms as well as a bathroom. The first floor has my room, the two guest rooms, another bathroom, the living room, and the kitchen. The basement is our little training area as well as where we hang out on really hot days.