Questions

Y/Ns PoV

When Mark, Jackson, and BamBam went to the treehouse, Me and Felix decided to get some food from the kitchen. While we were making our food, the other four guys left, talking about an arcade. Eventually Mark  Jackson, and BamBam came back inside and the five of us decided to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie, all the guys were alseep. I found the remote and turned the TV off before falling asleep.

When i woke up I wasn't in the living room with the guys, i was in some other room by myself. The only things in the room were a bed, a chair, and a table. Across from where i was on the bed, was a big metal door with a little window near the top. I got up and looked out the window in the door to see a long hallway, ending with another door like mine. I looked for a handle on the door, but there wasn't one. I was about to turn around and go back on the bed when suddenly someone popped up in the window.

What the heck? I asked myself as he showed a keycard. It had a name or something on it but i didn't catch it. The door in front of me then started sliding open with a loud clang. I took a step back in surprise and the guy said, "Follow me."

I stood there for a second and watched him leave the doorway before following him. I stepped out of my room and looked around. The walls were a dark blue and all the doors were a dark gray metal. None of them had handles but instead had scanners.

The guy lead me to a room that was filled with tables and chairs. On the far side, was also a counter with some people in hairnets. The lunchroom? To my left was another door and to my right was another hallway.

"Go through that door. Someone is waiting for you." The guy said, pointing to the door.

I wandered over to the door and looked for a handle. When i didn't find one i tried pushing on the door and it opened. I finished opening it and what I saw inside was not what i expected.

Inside was what looked like a garden. There were flowers and other plants outlining the whole room, and right in the center were five chairs. All but one had someone in them.

"Please, take a seat Y/N." Said someone. I looked around to see a guy standing by a window. I cautiously walked over to the  empty chair.

I sat in the empty chair and the guy by the window turned around. "I understand your confusion, but i only want to ask you guys a few questions. After that you are allowed to return home." He said. "You also might be wondering who i am. My name is Seongyoon, I'm the leader around here." We all stayed silent and he walked over to us.

He scanned all of our faces before stopping at mine. "Firstly, Y/N are you aware of your family's jobs?" I nodded and he said, "Please explain."

"Well, my dad works as a business man and my mom works two shifts at the mall." Seongyoon nodded.

"Do you know what business your dad works in?" He asked. I shook my head and he took a step back looking at Mark, Jackson, and BamBam. "Why haven't you told her the truth?" He asked them in a serious tone.

"We were gonna get to know her first than tell her..." BamBam said quietly.

Seongyoon shook his head in disappointment and found a chair. He pulled it over and sat in front of me. "This might come as a surprise to you so be ready." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Your father doesn't work in a very friendly business. A lot of the people he works with, are parents of children in gangs. He has worked with countless gangs in the past, but never gets anything in return. He knows the consequences of working with gangs, but he does it anyways.

"When you were very young, he and your mother agreed on one thing. They would do anything it took to keep you safe, which meant keeping you away from gangs, watching over you, and getting you in a safe school. As you grew older, as you know, your dad tried teaching you self defense but clearly, it hasn't worked otherwise you wouldn't be here. These three gentlemen have worked with your father before, i know it for a fact, but Felix? He is the kind of kid who is in a gang, but never does any of the bad stuff gangs do." He finished and let me take this news in, and he turned to Felix.