Running

Nobodies PoV

Y/N woke up to find herself in her bed. She remembered falling asleep in the couch but Mark had woken up a few hours earlier and carried Y/N and Felix to their rooms. She got out of bed and stretched when she heard a knock on her door. "Can I come in?" She heard a voice that she didn't recognize very well.

"Uhh, yea come in." She said sitting back on her bed. Yugyeom walked in with a plate of food.

"I thought you'd want something to eat." He said and Y/N gave him a confused look. "You've been asleep all day, it's 1 in the afternoon."

"How long was i asleep?" Y/N asked him just to get a shrug in return.

"It was just a coincidence that you were awake when i knocked to be honest. I was still expecting you to be asleep considering that when the others checked on you, you were still asleep. Anyway, do you wanna eat out there or in here?" Yugyeom explained.

"I'll eat in here i guess." Y/N said yawning. Yugyeom gave her the plate of food and she started eating. Yugyeom turned around to leave when Y/N said, "You can stay here and talk if you want to."

"No it's fine, i have to get food for myself. Your gonna be home by yourself for a few hours by the way." He responded before leaving the room.

Y/N sighed and finished eating. When she was done she went out to the kitchen to find it empty. Usually at least someone was in the kitchen but at the moment there was nobody. Actually the whole house was empty other than Y/N. Everyone had left, including Felix, to go out for lunch and go to a movie later on.

-time skip-
Unknowns PoV

I got to the movie i wanted to see a few minutes before the previews started. As the previews were ending, a big group of eight people walked in. I ignored them but couldn't help but notice one of the guys that was sitting with them. Since there was only one row in between where i was and where they were, i could hear what they were saying, but not very clearly. It sounded like one of the group was struggling with understanding every little thing everyone else was saying, but he did understand pretty much everything.

After the movie and the lights turned on, i waited until the group left before i left, but as they got up and turned around i realized that the one sitting in front of me was Felix with who i believe is GOT7. Why is he with them?

"Felix?" I said slowly. He looked at me in shock. One of the older guys looked between my and him and another locked eyes with me for a second.

"Seungmin? What-"Felix started before getting interpreted by someone.

"You guys know each other?" He asked and we nodded.

"Yea me and him are friends." I said and looked back at Felix. "Dude where have you been? Everyone's so worried."

"Uhh..." He said scratching the back of his neck. He looked at the leader, JaeBum. He nodded and Felix looked back at me.

"They needed my help with something and it's taking a while, i don't know when i'll be back with you and the other guys, but i hope it'll be soon." He said but i already knew it wasn't the truth.

Why are you lying to me Felix, what do we need to do to get you home. I thought about saying but instead said, "Oh ok. Should I tell the others?" I said and he looked at JaeBum again. He nodded again and Felix nodded as well. "I should get going." I said hurriedly. "See you soon Felix." And with that i left the movie theatre.

I got back to the house and saw Minho, Hyunjin, and Jeongin joking around. "Where's Chan?" I asked out of breath. They looked at me with a confused faces before answering.