Hanging Out

Y/N woke up and found herself in a dark room with no windows. She looked around and there a single thing in the room. The door had no handle and when Y/N got up and tried to push it open, it didn't budge. She tried bumping into it a few times, but that didn't work either and she got a few bruises on her shoulder.

She sighed and sat down against the door when it suddenly slid open. She fell backwards and found herself a dark hallway.

"Y/N let's go we have to get out of here." She heard Felix say frantically. She stood up and he ran off towards another door. He pushed the door but it was to hard to open. "Come help me with this door." He said.

Y/N helped push on the door and it opened. There had been a bookshelf in front of it, which was now on the ground with the books all over the place.

The pair heard yelling from behind them as they ran to a window. Felix grabbed a chair and broke the window, climbing through. He helped Y/N out and they ran again.

They were in a dark forest and as they ran, they almost ran into multiple trees. Felix tripped over a log and Y/N stopped to help him up. As she helped him, they heard yelling and saw flashes of light coming from the direction of the building they were in.

The lights were getting closer and closer as Y/N and Felix hid in a bush, but in no time at all on of the people went to the bush. Felix stood up immediately, punching the guy before grabbing Y/N by the wrist and running.

"They went that way!" People yelled and ran after the two. They heard a gunshot or two, but they weren't anywhere close to hitting either Y/N or Felix. They ran until it was hard to run, and that was when the people from the house caught up to them.

Y/N sat up and screamed. She was in a cold sweat and shaking like crazy. Chan had heard her scream and was in her room within a minute. "Y/N? What happened?" She had started crying by this point and couldnt answer. Chan hugged her and eventually calmed down.

"I had a bad dream." She said quietly.

Chan rubbed her back to comfort her. "Youre okay now."

A few hours later Changbin and Hyunjin were on the couch watching Jeongin, Felix, and Seungmin play a video game. Y/N hadnt left her room yet, other than eating. Chan hadnt told anyone why she screamed, but everyone had been bugging him all day.

After about an hour of playing their game, Felix decided to go talk to Y/N. He gave the controller to Hyunjin and went over to her door. He was hesitant to knock but eventually did. He didnt hear anything so he opened the door and poked his head in. She looked up at him with puffy eyes and he became worried.

He entered the room, closing the door behind him, and he went to the bed, sitting down next to Y/N. "What happened?" He asked in a calm, quiet voice.

"Bad dream." Was all Y/N said after a minute. "If you ask Chan what it was about, he can tell you. I just dont wanna talk about it."

Felix nodded and hugged Y/N. "I'll ask him later. Right now i just want to make sure youre okay." Y/N hugged him back before letting go and falling back into her bed. She eventually fell asleep and when she did, Felix left the room.

He went and asked Chan what the dream was about, and everyone else had stopped and listened. Minho was listening from the hallway and when Chan finished talking, he went into Y/Ns room.

Y/Ns PoV

Minho came in my room without knocking, and after he shut the door he locked it. He looked at me and sighed. "Are you-"