The Notebook

"She told me she only likes him as a friend."

Chan froze and stared at Minho. "She said that?" He asked.

"Yeah, but she looked like she was doubting herself." Minho scratched the back of his neck as he explained the conversation that had happened between himself and Y/N.

"So your telling me, that you and Y/N spent the day together, and you asked her if she likes Felix, and when she answered she said as a friend?" Chan said, trying to understand the situation.

Minho nodded. "Yeah pretty much."

"What are you guys talking about?" Felix popped his head into the room. He hadn't heard much of the conversation, but he had heard the last thing Chan had said, but he tried ignoring it, not believing it was true. He walked into the room and acted like he heard nothing.

"How much did you hear?" Chan said, worried.

"Not much." Felix shrugged. The two boys sitting in front of him exchanged a glance before Felix continued talking. "Anyway, I was wondering if me, Jisung, and Changbin could go out for a bit."

"Sure, just make sure you come back before midnight." Chan said, tossing Felix a key.

"Jisung, Changbin! Let's go!" Felix yelled and a minute later the three boys headed out the door and started running down the street.

"They aren't ever gonna grow up, are they?" Minho said shaking his head smiling.

"Nope. Anyway, I think I'm gonna talk to Y/N, see what she says." Chan stated standing up.

"You sure?" Minho asked.

Chan just nodded and made his way towards Y/N's room. He knocked on the door and head a voice say, "Who is it."

"It's me." Chan said and a second later the door opened. "Can I ask you something? And promise me you'll answer honestly."

Y/N waved her hand in the air in a way that said, ask away, and she said, "I promise."

"What are your feelings for the nine of us?" He asked, slowly.

"I...." She paused for a second and thought about his question. "You guys are all great friends and-"

She was cut off by Chan. "Not that way, you know the way I mean." He stated and she sighed.

"I only like you guys as friends." She said looking away from Chan.

"Even Felix?" Chan asked raising an eyebrow. He was determined to get an answer, and wouldn't leave until he got one. He wasn't sure why he cared so much, but he assumed it was because he cared for his friend and didn't want him to get hurt.

Y/N hesitated but nodded. "Even Felix."

-Later-

That Evening, The group decided on having a big group dinner at the house. Minho and CHangbin helped Hyunjin make a pile of food, and the 10 sat in a circle in the livingroom, eating and chatting. Jeongin and Y/N were the last two eating, and Jeongin was about to get up and go to his room when Y/N remembered about the notebook.

"Hey wait! Can I show and ask you something?" Y/N stood up quickly following Jeongin.

"Uhhh...Yea sure." Jeongin said with a look of confusion on his face.

"Come Here." She said and they went to her room. She opened the drawer she put the notebook in, and pulled it out showing him. "Do you know who's this is?"

"Yea...its mine. Where was it?" He grabbed it and asked.

"On the floor by the closet." Y/N said pointing to where she had found it.

"You didnt read any of it did you?" Jeongin suddenly looked panicked.

"I only read the first sentence on the first page..." Y/N said slowly as Jeongin sighed a sigh of relief. "What do you mean when you say he was missing when you woke up by the way?"

"Oh uhh." he scratched the back of his neck. "That was one of the many mornings where i had woken up and Felix was nowhere to be found until the next day..."

Y/N was surprised to hear that Felix would be the type to go missing for a day at a time sometimes. "He would just... disappear?" Jeongin nodded. "And you never asked him about it?"

He scratched his neck and sighed. "None of us ever thought of that, and when Chan asked him, he wouldn't answer properly." He sat on the bed and the door suddenly opened.

It was Chan. "He's gone." He said hurriedly and went down the hallway.

It took a minute for Y/N and Jeongin to realize what he said, and when they did, Jeongin ran out of the room after Chan. "What do you mean he left!? I thought you said he promised to stop!" He yelled.

"He did promise, that's the thing!" Chan gathered the rest of the group, including Y/N, and they talked about it.

"Does anyone have any ideas as to why he might have left?" Chan asked, to be answered by 8 shaking heads. He sighed and sat with his head in his hands. "We need to find him, and when we do, we need to figure out why he left." He stated.