Meeting Them

The nurse brought Y/N through another set of doors. "This is the lunchroom. There are the usual three meal times but its always open to get snacks throughout the day." She pointed across the opening. "Over there are the rooms. One is for guys and the other is for girls."

Y/N nodded. She was relieved that there were separate rooms for the guys and girls because she had never slept in the same room as a guy before.

The nurse led Y/N to a bigger room that had a couple couches in front of a big flat screen TV and a few bookshelves. "This is the main room for hanging out. The main rule to pay attention to is that you have to be out of your room for a minimum of 6 hours a day."

Y/N was surprised at how nice the place actually was. She expected it to be all dark and quiet but it was well lit and lively. In one corner across the room though, there were two boys sitting on the ground. One of them looked up at her and smiled while the other remained looking down. He was upset about the new rule but couldn't go in his room until later that day.

Jeongins PoV

Felix had gotten really upset about the new rule that the nurse told everyone about that morning and I could understand why. He would spend most of his time in our room to stay away from everyone but me.

When the nurse came back she had another girl with her. The nurse looked over at me and Felix and sighed.

"Hi." The new girl said quietly. I sighed and looked up at her. She had long hair and dark eyes. She was wearing a baggy black sweater with ripped black jeans and high tops. It reminded me of when I first met Felix, wearing all black. That was roughly 2 and a half months ago and he hadn't changed one bit.

I got up and went over to meet the new girl, "Hi, I'm Jeongin." I said attempting to sound cheerful but it didnt work.

"Y/N." She said quietly. Since she was so quiet I knew she would get along well with Felix. Hes also a very quiet person.

"Come sit with us," I suggested and when we got over by Felix I spoke again, "Y/N, this is Felix. Felix this is Y/N." I introduced them to each other.

Nobodies PoV

Felix and Y/N made eye contact for a second once they were introduced. At the moment Felix was wearing ripped jeans and a baggy T-shirt. His hair was uncombed and covering his right eye. He didnt care though because if he were to try moving it, it would just fall back.

Y/N sat down against the wall. She was glad when she realized there was another person here who was quiet like herself. Felix was more relieved than anything because it meant he had found someone to potentially talk too without there being some random or awkward conversation.

-timeskip-
Felix's PoV

The next day I woke up at 5:30am. It was later thank was hoping but I didnt mind. I quietly got up and went to the lunchroom. I took my usual spot in the dark corner and pulled out my phone. I had finally gotten the privlage to have it back as long as nobody saw him using it.

I opened my phone to see a notification from Chris. It was from a while ago but I was gonna answer it anyways.

Chris: Text me when u get ur phone back

Me: ight I got it back

I put my notifications on vibrate and went to get some chips. I went back to my spot and was about to put my earbuds in when the door opened.

I looked up immediately and it was Y/N. I was surprised that someone was up this early in the morning. She glanced at me before grabbing some chips.