Taken

Y/N woke up the next morning remembering that her and her friends were allowed to leave today. She quietly got out of bed and put her few things in a bag. Since she only had a couple things, it didnt take very long.

Felix and Jeongin woke up and went to the lunchroom. They had put their stuff in their bags the night before so they were ready ahead of time. They got their food and sat down, waiting for Y/N.

All three teenagers were really happy and sad about leaving. Happy because they were going to be able to see their other friends again. Sad because they'd weren't gonna be able to see each other as often. Thats what they thought anyway.

Y/N finally came in and as soon as she sat at the table the doctor came in, holding a little bag. He came over to their table and pulled out a chair, sitting down. "As you are aware, you all get to leave today, " they nodded, "and I wanted to give you small parting gifts."

He took three little boxes out of the bag and handed one to each of them. Y/N opened hers first and inside there was a bracelet with charms on it. Each charm was different. She recognized the bracelet itself from a shop back in Australia.

"I thought I'd give you a bracelet from Australia because then its like you have a price of home with you everywhere you go." the doctor explained.

Next, Jeongin opened his box. He had a little husky key chain. "For you I got a dog keychain because I noticed how much you love dogs. I figured you could put it on your school bag or something." the doctor said to him.

Lastly, Felix opened his box. Inside was a black phone case with a little red logo on it. "I noticed how you like the colors red and black and figured I'd get you a phone case with exactly those colors. If it isn't the right size, we can always go get the right size." the doctor said.

Felix looked over at Y/N in confusion. He only undestood little bits of what the doctor had told him. Y/N mouthed later to him and he nodded.

"Well, I should go get to work. I have lots to do today. I hope all three of you have a good day." He then got up and left.

"What did he say to me about my phone?" Felix asked Y/N.

"He said 'I noticed how you like the colors red and black and figured I'd get you a phone case with exactly those colors. If it isn't the right size, we can always go get the right size.'" Y/N translated.

"Ohhh, ok." He nodded. Then he took of his plain black phone case and put the new one on. It fit his phone prefectly. After he did that he helped Y/N put her bracelet on.

After another minute of silence, Jeongin said, "Well that wasnt expected..." Felix and Y/N nodded and the three ate their breakfasts.

A couple hours later it was time for Y/N to leave as her mom had shown up. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much." she said hugging them before she left. When she was hugging Felix she said in a very serious yet sarcastic tone, "You better keep that promise or I might punch you." They laughed and Y/N continued. "For real though, you better write it on your hand or something so you dont forget."

Felix pushed her playfully and she grinned. She said bye one last time then she was gone. Now Jeongin and Felix just had to wait for their rides.

Y/N's PoV

As me and my mom walked to the car, all I could think about was how in the world I was going to be able to meet up with Felix and Jeongin again.

"Y/N, you're gonna have to talk to me about this later. You have no idea how upset me and your father were when the school called us." She finally said when we got in the car. "You know you shouldn't be leaving the house for long periods of time like that without telling us first."