Missing

Y/Ns PoV

I woke up the next morning to find myself on the couch in the living room. I must've fallen asleep while we were discussing why myself and Felix were here. I got up and went to my room. I put on a pair of black jeans and a baggy T-shirt, along with a pair of high tops. It was then that I decided to see if anyone else was awake.

I was about to leave my room when there was a knock on my door. "Y/N are you in there?" I heard a deep voice ask.

"Yea come on in Felix." I responded sitting on my bed. He opened my door and I gave him a confused look. His hair was all messy, and his eyes bloodshot. "Woah, what happened?" I asked as soon as I saw him. I closed my door after he came in all the way.

He sat on my bed and looked at me with sad eyes. "I couldn't sleep all night Y/N. I sat in my bed crying and worrying about my friends. They are probably so worried about me." At this point he had tears going down his face and his voice was cracking.

I sat next to him on the bed and put my arm around his shoulder. "Let it all out." I said quietly. He then hugged me and soon my shoulder was wet.

Marks PoV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on a door. "Y/N, are you in there?" Was all I heard before it was quiet again. Sounds like he knows English too. I got out of my bed, well more like rolled over and fell, and stretched. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie before going to the kitchen.

Nobody else was awake, other than Felix and Y/N, so the house was quiet. I was in the middle of pouring some cereal into a bowl when I heard quiet sobbing coming from Y/Ns room.

I really wanted to figure out who was crying and why, but I stay put. I finished pouring the cereal and sat on the couch. I debated turning the TV on but decided not too, since it could wake everyone else up.

Just as I finished my cereal, the crying stopped and Y/N came out of her room. She didn't look like she was crying, so that meant Felix was crying. But why would Felix cry?

"Morning Mark." Y/N said when she saw me.

"Morning. Where's Felix?" I asked cautiously.

"He fell asleep on my bed." She said and made her way to the kitchen. I followed her in because I needed to put my bowl in the sink. "When did you get up?" She asked.

"I woke up when I heard Felix knock on your door." I responded. Y/N nodded and sat down. "How does he know English?" I asked myself but Y/N heard me.

"He's originally from Australia but both of his parents are Korean." Y/N explained.

"That makes more sense." I nodded slightly. After that it was quiet for a while. I looked up when I heard a door upstairs open followed by, "Everyone up!" I shook my head. Typical JaeBum.

Jinyoung was the first to come downstairs. "Well would you look at that, these two are already awake." He said quite loudly. Then Y/Ns door opened and out came Felix, looking like a mess.

"You guys are all so loud, jeez." He yawned and sat on the stool next to Y/N.

"You feeling any better?" She asked sounding concerned. All he did was nod in response. Y/N looked at me and I just shrugged.

-time skip-
Nobodies PoV

That night, Y/N and Felix were once again in Y/Ns room, Y/N comforting Felix. The two hadn't been given their phones and weren't sure if they would get them back. Felix was still worried that his friends, including Jeongin, were worried.

Mark, Jackson, and BamBam were out in the backyard in the big treehouse the trio had built as kids. The house they were at had originally belonged to Jackson's parents when they moved to Korea, but when they left to go back to China, they let Jackson have the house. It was around that time that the seven guys met as a whole group.

One by one, everyone started moving into the house until all seven lives there. When arranging the rooms, they were originally going to have everyone have their own rooms, but BamBam insisted that they had roommates. While they were discussing who was going to room with who, Mark had decided that he wanted his own room.

In the end, there were two in everyone except Marks, along with three empty rooms. JaeBum was originally going to have his office in one of the rooms on the first floor since they were bigger, but when he and Jackson ended up getting the room with a room connected to it, he wanted that to be his office.

JaeBum, Jinyoung, YoungJae, and Yugyeom decided to go to the arcade that was in town. When they got their they realized they were low on cash and ended up going to get pizza for everyone instead. When they arrived back at the house, all the lights were off and inside it was completely quiet. JaeBum told the others to go check upstairs to see if everyone was sleeping and he would check outside.

Yugyeom ran upstairs while the other two walked. He opened the door to his and BamBams room to find it was empty. He checked the other rooms and they were all empty. YoungJae looked at Yugyeom and he shook his head meaning that they weren't there.

JaeBum came in the house and said, "Any luck?" The three younger boys shook their heads and JaeBum groaned. "Where in the world are they." He was really frustrated and didn't know what to do.

"Hey Hyung? Come look at this." Yugyeom said from the kitchen. On the table was a letter that read:

We will be back soon, we went out to see a movie.
-Jackson

"That's not his handwriting..." JaeBum said.

-A/N-
This chapter was a little shorter than usual but don't worry I have something big planned.

Where do you think Jackson, Felix, Mark, BamBam, and Y/N disappeared to?