The Truth

Nobodies PoV

"Well, you are here for a reason you cant know yet, and you cant know why we kidnapped you yet either. As for who we are, you were just introduced to all of us so-" BamBam said before getting interrupted by JaeBum.

"No, I think we can tell her." He said calmly. He then turned to look at Y/N. "I cant tell you everything at the moment, but i can give you a slight rundown of whats going on." He paused and sighed. "The reason you are here is because we need to get something from someone, im not going to say who yet or what we need. We had tried everything until YoungJae here suggested this." He looked at YoungJae meaning for him to explain his plan.

"Are you sure i can tell her?" He asked JaeBum quietly. JaeBum only nodded and YoungJae explained. "My suggestion was that we get you and one of your close friends from the hospital," Y/N opened her mouth too speak and YoungJae put his finger up, "and bring you two here. Once we get tpour friend, we are going to ask the person for what we need again. This time if he doesnt give it, we can show him you two and say something will happen too you guys if he doesnt give us what he need. We wont actually ever do anything to hurt you guys, i promise." When he finished he looked bsck at JaeBum.

"How did you know i was at the hospital, and how did you know i made friends there?" Y/N asked hesitantly.

"Thats not something we can tell you right now." JaeBum said quietly. "As for who the seven of us are though, we are just a little group. We call ourselves GOT7."

Y/N didnt know what to say. She had found out why she was kidnapped, and that either Jeongin or Felix was going to get taken here as well. Secretly she hoped it would be Felix because well first of all, he was closer too Y/Ns age and second, they were closer than Jeongin and herself.

-timeskip-
JaeBums PoV

I gathered the members in the living room to explain tonight. "BamBam, you and Jackson are going to go and get the other kid. Mark and Jinyoung, take Y/N out somewhere, when he gets here he might be in a fighting mood. YoungJae, Yugyeom, me and you two are going to stay here and wait for everyone to get back." Everyone else nodded and I stood up, and clapped my hands together. "Alright, Mark and Jinyoung, you go first. Take her to eat or something." The pair got up and went to Y/Ns room.

A couple minutes later, the trio was out the door. I made sure that they kept her out for a couple hours so she doesn't figure out what's going on.

"JaeBum, the two of us are going to get him now." Jackson poked his head through the door of my office.

"Ok be careful. Make sure he isn't with anyone before you get him." I said and he nodded.

"BamBam lets go!" I heard him yell when he left the room. I messaged Yugyeom and YoungJae telling them to come to my office. We were going to watch over the kids phone and make sure he wasn't telling anyone about where he was going.

After about 20 minutes, I got a message from BamBam.

BamBam
Alright we got him

Me
Ok bring him here

"They got him." I announced, then messaged Jinyoung.

Me
Give us another hour or so and you guys can come back

Jinyoung
Alright
We decided to let her look for some clothes since she doesn't have many

Me
Ok that should keep her occupied for a while
Keep her distracted

Jinyoung
Ok

"Are they coming back with him right now?" Yugyeom asked referring too who BamBam and Jackson went to get.