Feelings

Nobodies PoV

As Felix ran down the street to his house, he heard footsteps behind him but he ignored them. "Felix what are you doing!" He heard Mark yell but again, he ignored him. Felix sped up and soon enough, the footsteps behind him faded away.

Chan had seen Felix running towards the house. He could see that felix was carrying something, and it looked a lot like a body. What did he do this time? Chan thought as he rushed out the door to help Felix. When he reached Felix, Felix was out of breath and looked like he had been crying. Chan helped him get to the house and as soon as they set Y/N down on the couch, Felix broke into tears. Changbin and Jeongin, who were also in the room,were worried about Felix.

"Felix? What happened?" Chan asked quietly while placing a hand on Felix's shoulder for comfort.

Felix looked up at Chan, remembering what had happened the past hour. He started crying harder as he remembered. He really didn't want Y/N hurt, and even though she wasn't, those guys would probably be searching for her and end up hurting her in the future.

Chan waited patiently and rubbed Felix's back to calm him down. Jeongin and Changbin also came over to help comfort him.

Mark's PoV

I returned home and sighed. Those three guys were gone, but so were Felix and Y/N. I ran his hand through his hair in frustration. Everyone
looked at me, worry in their eyes, but i ignored them and went into my room. Since the guys seemed like they wanted Y/N, they would probably be searching everywhere for her. I was worried about what was gonna happen, but I knew Y/N was in good hands. She had Felix to keep her safe, and seeing the way he fought just 20 minutes ago, i knew he was going to do what it took to keep her safe.

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. The door opened and i didn't bother looking up. "Mark..." I heard Jackson's voice say. I sat up and looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Do you...like..Y/N?" I could tell that he was hesitant about asking the question. but he asked anyways.

"I...I'm not sure..." I said slowly, realizing that i didn't completely know my feelings for Y/N.

Jackson sat next to me and said, "Well, we can all help you figure stuff out but-" I cut him off.

"But what? Felix obliviously likes her, and she probably likes him back. I know he likes her because first of all, he's super protective about her. I mean, he literally punched three guys cuz they threatened to take her! And i've seen the way Y/N looks at Felix. It's nothing close to he she looks at me. She sees me as a friend, nothing more. I'm well aware of my situation Jackson." I snapped and stood up. I was about to leave my room when he grabbed my wrist. Jinyoung had been standing with Yugyeom outside my door, watching me and Jackson. I turned around and glared at Jackson. He let go of my arm after a second and i left my room, pushing the other two out of the way.

I left the house, but i didn't have a place to go in mind. I headed towards town to find something that would distract myself. I turned down an alley as a shortcut, i heard footsteps behind me and i stopped. The footsteps also stopped and i turned around. The person standing in front of me was wearing all black, and a mask so i couldn't see his face.

He took a step forwards and i just stood still. "What do you want." I snapped, still not in a good mood. He didn't say anything, he just took another step towards me. He threw a punch at me and i dodged it. At least now i have someone to let my anger out on. Why i was mad? I wasn't completely sure but i was.

I punched back and he caught it, using his opposite leg to kick me. I caught his leg and flipped him over. I heard him groan as he hit the ground on his back, knocking his breath out of him. He got up quickly and tried hitting me again, this time landing the hit. He hit my eye area so i probably got a black eye from it.