Chapter 1

2 years later
I turned over in bed and looked over at my sleeping boyfriend, I smiled at his sleepy face and he looked so fit asleep.

I kissed his nose and went downstairs to make us some breakfast, I looked over at the stairs and saw him rubbing his eyes as we was coming down the stairs to greet me.

I gave a big smile and carried on making breakfast.
He came behind me and hugged me from the back around my waist, I turned my head and kissed him on the lips and smacked his bum as he went to the breakfast bar.

It was 9 o'clock and my boyfriend goes off to work, he works at a company called bighit entertainment, he is a lead singer and lead dancer in a band called bangtan sonyeondan, also known as BTS.

They are soon about to debut their album loveryourself: Her and they have been practicing very hard.
(A/n I know they didn't debut with loveryouself but the time zone is set in that era, and they are a new band so they are going to debut with loveyouself :) )

My boyfriend went off to go practice, he gave me a kiss before her left and walked out the door with his gym bag.
—-
He walked into the practice room and greeted his friends;
There are 7 people in this band;
-Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook)
-Min Ji (J)
-Kim taehyung (Tae)
-Kim Namjoon (RM)
-Jung Hoseok (J-Hope)
-Min Yoongi (Suga)
-Kim Seokjin (Jin)

"Hey guys so I thought of a new dance move for DNA, do you want to see?"

"Yeah sure!" J-Hope said, he was the dance leader aswell as Y/N boyfriend.

He walked over to the mirror and Suga played the music.

He danced the new move and they all clapped and thought the move was amazing, he looked at J-Hope and he nodded in agreement.

They practiced for hours and then someone walked in the door and it was Y/N.

"Hey boys!"

I ran over to Jungkook and jumped in his arms, I gave him a kiss and he swung me around as we was really happy to see me, because Jungkook used to be a dance
teacher he was the main dance leader in the group aswell as Jhope.

I went to hug the other boys but whenever I hugged J he always hugged quite awkwardly and he gives off a bad vibe, so I don't talk to him much.

Me and Jungkook always seem suspicious of J because we recognised him but I've never thought much into it.

I asked the boys if they wanted to go out for a meal with me and Jungkook tonight because it is out 2 year anniversary.

They all seemed excited and willing to
go, I said to them that I will meet outside the practice room at 9 o'clock and they all nodded.

I kissed Jungkook goodbye and left the room.

9 o'clock
I drove to the dance practice studio and parked my car in the private parking.

I went through the back entrance and saw the boys packing up their stuff, I kissed Jungkook and held his hand as we walked to my car.

Me, Jungkook, Suga and J-Hope was in my car and Jin drives so the rest of the boys were in his car.

I lead them to the restaurant and we got out of the car and walked in.

I booked a reservation under Jeon and we went and sat down at a table, I was sat next to Jungkook and J and we ordered loads of food and we were cooking it at the table.

I looked out the corner of my eye and saw J cutting his food, as he was cutting it his sleeve came up a little bit and it revealed a little tattoo.

I pulled a confused face and looked at it closely, the tattoo was over the top of a scar and it said 'people are worth waiting for.'

I smiled at how cute the message was and didn't think anything of it.

It was very hot in the restaurant and we were all sweating, J still had a jumper on but I could tell he was getting hot and he is quite a shy person and doesn't let anyone see his body, which is why he always keeps a t-shirt on it a jumper.

I could tell that J couldn't keep it on because he was getting hot, I was right.

He lifted his arms and pulled his jumper off, I was looking out the corner of my eye again and I saw a flash of his abs and then a scar across his stomach.

I froze and thought to myself,

"Omg, please don't tell me who I think that is."

I tried to act normal and started eating my food, Jungkook looked at me and said, 'Y/N slow down, your going to me sick.'
J gave a little glance out the corner of his eye towards Jungkook.

My heart skipped a beat as if that was who I thought it was next to me, I have said that to him before.

Flashback-
The dance teacher book 1-
I was starving so I finished my meal quickly.

I put the rest in some tupawear to have the next day.

Jimin ate all of his and I was surprised because he had a lot, he asked to eat the rest of mine but I said no and said to him that he will be sick from eating loads, and he also needs to slow down or he will be sick.

This was the same day that I got food poisoning from Jungkook.

End of flashback

I looked at Jungkook and apologised, and he just kissed my cheek.

I was thinking hard about J and everything was coming together, the scars, the tattoo, him being awkward around me.

It was Jimin!

The scar on his wrist was from when he was in hospital when he had a cannula in, the same with the scar on his stomach.

I could not believe that Jimin is sitting next to me after 2 years of not talking.