Chapter 7

Jungkook POV
I sat in the corner of the room out of breath, I was drinking loads of water and I was sitting their thinking about Y/N.

Taehyung saw that I was sad and he approached me.

He asked me if I was okay and what was wrong, I said to him that Y/N wanted us to have a break and I just started crying.

Taehyung hugged me tight and it was nice to have some company, I saw the boys looking over in the mirror and I wiped my eyes dry and told Tae not to say anything.

He nodded and we carried on with practice.

When we were doing DNA half way through the song me and Suga have to kneel on the floor.

He whispered to me if I was okay, I just nodded and didn't say anything else.

I couldn't keep this bad feeling out of my head, I just had to check on Y/N but I know she needed space.

I tried to shake the feeling out of head and  focus on the debuting of our album.

7 hours later

My POV
I have been sat here for hours not knowing what to do, I've been dreaming of Jhope and then switching to Jungkook because I still didn't know who I liked more, its like déjà vú.

I was falling asleep again and my head was falling about again, and then suddenly like before their was a massive bang.

This time I jumped so much that the chair toppled over, it smashed into my body and caused so much pain.

I had this very intense pain and I didn't know what just happened.

I heard footsteps approaching me on the floor and then someone crouched next to me and said,

"Oh dear Y/N you do get yourself into a pickle sometimes."

They then walked off, I was screaming after them to help me up because I was so uncomfortable where I was.

I must have been there for what felt like 20mins and then they came back.

The came next to me again and pulled my neck up with my hair and in the mean time they accidentally caught the knot of the eye mask thing.

He pulled his hand away and the mask felt down, everything was so bright and it took me a while for my eyes to adjust and it was causing me a really bad headache.

When they adjusted I looked straight up and saw someone with a twine sack on their head, it had a cut out of where the eyes were and it had a drawn on creepy smile.

I saw it and I was petrified, I then looked down at my leg and saw a massive chair leg sticking out of it.

I screamed in pain because it was excruciating, I was grabbing the guys hand who was still holding my hair and he dragged me up on my feet.

He put me straight down on my legs and the pain shot straight from my leg up to much stomach, I nearly fainted with the pain.

He then pushed me onto the chair and re tied my hands together, since the tie snapped in the fall.

I was pushing my body against the chair and breathing really hard.

He got the sharp object which was a knife and slowly dragged it down from my neck all the way to the chair leg in my leg.

I was so scared because I did not know what he was about to do, he then got his hand and grabbed it down my thigh to the chair leg.

He quickly grabbed the chair leg from my thigh and yanked it out.

I jolted forward with the pain and was screaming so loud I thought my lungs would explode.

I looked at the area and there was blood going everywhere, it was squirting out and pouring down my leg, I was getting really light headed and my head fell back.

I woke up and I straight away looked at my leg and there was a thick bandage around it and there was a big pool of blood on the floor.

I was crying so much and shaking.

I looked straight ahead and I saw the guy twirling the knife on his finger and he walked staring right at me.

I realised my hands were in a different position and they were tied to each side of the chair arm.

One of them had a needle coming from it and I looked up and there was IV drip.

The guy then stood up and explained that there is pain relief going into me.

After he said that I didn't realise that the pain wasn't actually that bad so he was telling the truth.

I felt so weak and tired.

Jungkook POV
I drove back to my little motel room and opened the door, I was feeling so depressed and I just wanted Y/N or even another girl.

I thought to myself that I need to go out and find someone to get my mind of Y/N.

I went to the shops which was only down the road and picked out a proper nice outfit.

I came to the motel room and got ready for the night out.

I went to the reception and asked them where was the place to find good night clubs, they told me some directions and I followed them the best I could.

I arrived at the place and I walked inside and the music was amazing.

I went straight to the bar and got a lot of shots and downed them all, I got myself a strong vodka and coke and danced my way to the dance floor.

I was dancing with myself and then a woman came up to me and danced her way into my arms.

She got my drink and downed it and then placed it in someone else's hands, they looked at her weird and just put it on the side.

I was dancing with her for most the night and then she dragged me outside, I pushed her against the wall and grabbed her face and started making out with her.

She said to me if there is somewhere we could go and I nodded, I explained that I walked here so we had to attempt to walk back to the motel.

We made it back thankfully safely and we only fell over a couple of times.

I burst open the motel doors and slammed her against the wall, we started making it again and she was wiping off my clothes and I was doing the same to her.

She grabbed me onto the bed and started sucking me off, I then went down on her and we started having sex.

After we had finished I was laying in bed with her and I was all sweaty, I then thought about Y/N and that just ruined my night because I felt bad.

The girl rolled over on her side and she was playing with my hair.

She asked me if I was okay and I just nodded and kissed her nose.

I turned over and she put her hand round me waist and kissed my back, we then fell asleep.

My POV (the same time as Jungkook getting with that girl)

I was sat on this chair and I was still really numb from the waist down from being in one position.

The guy approached me and asked me if I was okay, I spat in his face and told him to fuck off.

He then looked down at me and said,

"This is what happens when people disrespect me."

He pulled the IV drop out of my wrist and kicked it across the floor.

I inhaled through my teeth with the pain and I looked at him with a glare.

He just shrugged his shoulders and walked out of them room.

I could feel the pain gradually getting worse and it was getting really bad, let alone there was now blood coming out of my hand because he slightly cut a vain.