Chapter 13

My POV
I heard a banging noise upstairs and I thought Jimin was looking for me, so I ran back to my room and shut the door.

I sat in the cold room waiting for him to barge in and punish me but he never did.

I was asleep on the bed and there was a loud knocking at the door, I jumped out of bed and starting rubbing my eyes.

Jimin then walked in and gave me some toast.

I raised my eyebrow at him and he smiled

He handed me a plate with a piece of Toast, I got it out of his hands and sniffed it and then looked at him confused.

He stood in front of me and huffed.

"It's would have been our 3 year anniversary if we carried on dating, and it had been 10 days since you have come back to me."

He stuck out his leg and put his hands on his hips with impatience.

"If you don't accept my goodwill I am going to take it off you and you will starve, and you know what happened last time you starved."

I immediately ate the toast and I was actually enjoying.

He nodded at me and then walked out.

I was so hungry and I was praying that he didn't put anything on this toast to make me high or ill.

——

It must've been around 2 or 3 o'clock and Jimin came in and started clapping.

"So Y/N you ready to have some fun?"

I looked at him concerned and I really was not happy about this at all.

He pouted and said to me that I am being no fun.

I finally agreed and he gave me a evil smirk, I instantly regretted it.

He told me to sit on the floor and place my hand on the cold concrete.

I put my hand on the floor and he spread my fingers apart, he then reached into his pocket and pulled out a sharp knife.

He handed me the knife in the other hand and told me to put the hand between each finger and to do it quickly.

I looked at him like he was mad but he was dead serious.

I looked at the knife and contemplated stabbing Jimin right in his smug face but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I breathed in deep and lifted up the knife.

I put the knife between each finger but he kept telling me to fasten up the pace.

He was clapping me and telling me to do it faster.

I was getting really scared squinting one and then slice

I went straight through my hand.

I shrieked with the pain and grabbed my wrist, there was blood pouring at the bottom of my hand and it was stinging really bad.

Jimin was clapping and laughing at what just happened.

I was crying and I scrunched up my face in the pain.

He then reached into his back pocket again and pulled out a black bottle.

He handed me the bottle and told me to drench my hand in it.

I gave him a helpless look hoping he would tell me not to do it.

But instead he did the opposite and put his head down and looked at me from the top of his eyes and told me to do it.

I went to sniff the bottle but he grabbed my wrist and shoved it down and moved his finger back and forth to tell me no.

I unscrewed the lid and lifted it in the air, I shut my eyes and brace myself for the pain.

I turned the bottle over and poured it all over my hand.

The pain was the worst pain ever, it was excruciating, my whole hand was stinging and I was flapping it about it the air screaming.

I could tell by the smell that I was vinegar

The pain was unbearable and it was making me feel light headed, the blood was coming out even more and the whole area around the wound was turning red.

Jimin then reached out his hand and pulled the knife out of my hand.

The remainder of the vinegar then poured into the open wound, this pain was worse than the first and it was not ending.

There was blood all over the floor and Jimin just walked out and left.

I immediately pulled off my top and wrapped it around my hand very tight to stop the excess bleeding.

I pushed my body up against the wall and I was still shrieking with the pain.

He walked back in 5 minuets later and he had a medical box, he looked and my bra and licked his lips at me and pulled his lip up.

I pulled my kneecaps up to my chest so he couldn't look at it anymore .

He kneeled in front of me and opened the medical box, he pulled out a bandage and wrapped up my hand tightly, I kept gasping with the pain but every time I did he would glare at me.

When he finished he gave me some painkillers and left the room.

I straight away put the painkillers in my mouth and climbed onto my bed.

I pushed myself in the corner of the bed and pulled me kneecaps to my chest, I hugged them tight and cried a lot.

I realised that I wanted Jhope and I just wanted to be in his arms with him keeping me safe.

I have this bad feeling in my gut about Jungkook and my heart was telling me Jhope.

If only the boys knew where I was and could save me from the monster.