Chapter 12

Jungkook POV
I woke up in the morning and me and Jhope had practice again.

We made a pact with each other that if we saw Jimin leave we would get in our cars and chase him and call the other person to meet us there, that way we won't be messing about with finding each other and loosing him.

This plan was really good apart from it bad one flaw in it and that was,

Jimin didn't come to practice today.

We were so pissed off and we just wanted to kill him.

——

I was sat in the corner of the room and I felt so guilty about everything.

Taehyung and suga saw me and walked over.

There was no point in them coming over because we couldn't tell them what happened.

They both sat beside me and rubbed my back and asked if I was okay.

I couldn't told my tears in any longer and just started crying.

They were both shocked with my reaction and this was making them more intrigued as to why I was crying.

I said to them that I was scared for Y/N because it has been over a week and I blame myself for it.

They both shook their heads and simultaneously said it wasn't my fault.

I rolled my eyes and said it was, I had a bad feeling about her being on her own and I was right something bad happened to her.

They then sat up and looked at me confused and asked what I meant by that.

I froze and quickly thought of an excuse.

"I urm meant that I assume something bad has happened since she hasn't called me or anything."

I think they bought it?

Taehyung and suga POV

we both knew that Jungkook knew something which means we have to keep a closer eye on him.

Jungkook POV
I could not concentrate on my dance and it was really distracting me, I kept doing moves wrong and the choreographer kept shouting at me.

The more they shouted the more angry I was getting which meant I was making more mistakes.

In the end I was making so many mistakes that hitman bang sent me out of the room to get a drink.

I felt so useless and depressed, I just wanted to know that Y/N was okay.

I was sat in the dressing room with my head in my hands and Jhope approached me.

He put his hand on my back and starting rubbing it.

He asked me if I was okay and I sat up with my eyes all red, and he knew that this was serious.

He was getting really angry because I'm the youngest and he feels responsible for looking after me.

He was sat back in his chair not saying anything, he just wanted to keep me company.

He then sat up and gasped which made me jump.

I looked at him in confusement of what he was thinking.