Chapter 11

My POV

I knew I had to get out of this place, I picked up my zip tie and went straight over to the lock of the door.

I put the zip tie in the lock and started jiggling it about, come on 3 months of survival camp surly must've come in handy I thought to myself.

It worked, I heard the lock detach, I slowly opened the door and looked round the corner there was no one there thankfully.

I crept down the pitch black hallway, there was loads of doors, I slowly opened some of them but they were just empty rooms with different pieces of machinery in each one, I knew that I would experience these at some point if I don't escape.

I slowly walked down the stairs and I headed towards the front door, I pushed the handle down but it was locked,

Shit now what? I thought to myself.

I was looking around if there was any windows but they have all been bared shut, and there was no way that I could get through them.

I was wondering round this massive abandoned house, thinking how the hell has he managed to do this.

I found the kitchen and the first thought that came in my head was, A KNIFE!! I need to find a knife.

I was very quietly searching all the draws finding a knife, but all I could see were butter knives.

There was a little pantry and I walked inside but there was just old mouldy food and some rat poo.

Jimin POV
I don't think that Y/N realises that on the top floor I have a camera room, where I can see every where she is going, silly thing.

My POV
This house was so big I did not know where to look.

I was walking down another long corridor and I came across the dining room, the walls were covered in paintings on places, like New York, Tokyo, England.

I was looking and admiring each one and remembering how Jimin talked about each one, and how he wanted to stay there.

I didn't realise but while I was hobbling my way through the house the bandage seemed to come off, and I was leaving a trail of blood.

Oh shit, if he finds this then he is easily going to find me.

I ran as best as I could back to the kitchen and started frantically finding a medical box or even a dish cloth to cover it with.

There was nothing apart from a really dirty cloth with food stains in it.

This is the only I can think off, sorry  future leg.

I tied the dish cloth around the wound and looked at my hands and there was chunks of food on it, it made me heave a couple of time.

I wiped away the tears of my eyes watering from heaving and carried on walking around the house.

I made it back to the dining room and I approached the table, it was big and grand something that I wouldn't expect from Jimin.

I walked passed it and placed my hand on the table and held it there while I walked around it.

It felt so nice, I love wooden tables.

There was a stainless steel plate with a dome cover over the top, I placed my hand on top of the dome and pulled it up.

I put my hand over my mouth and turned my head away with the smell.

There lies a massive pigs head, which still had the eyes in it and it seemed to be going sweaty and mouldy.

It turned my stomach to think that Jimin or even me was about to eat that.

Jimin POV
"dang it, she ruined my pig surprise."

"I was looking forward to showing and making her eat that"

He said while rubbing his hands together like a villain and giving a evil smirk.

My POV
I made it to the the sitting room and there was old dusty furniture which looked like they haven't been sat on in years.

There was no TV but there was an old Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

It must've been ages since Jimin has gone in this room because it June.

The sitting room and quite big and the floor was carpeted.

The carpet had loads of rat droppings on it which made me feel sick, and every now and then I would see a massive spider run across the room.

I walked over to the grand fireplace and tilted my head as I was focusing on a picture.

I picked it up and it was me and Jimin at prom, I did not know how to feel so I smashed it on the floor and walked off to the next room.

Jimin POV
I can not believe she smashed my photo, she will pay for that later.

I just want to see what she gets up to and her plan to escape.

My POV
I went into this cloak room and it was very dusty, there was massive jackets hung up on pegs which had loads of cobwebs all over it.

I pulled a jacket out to see what it looked like and this massive black hairy spider, ran up my arm and down my top.

I started shrieking and flung my top off and it ran down my bare legs ticking as it went down and then it stayed on my foot.

I instantly shook my foot so it went flying across the room, and I ran out and slammed the door shut.

I put my back against the wall and slowly went down crying at the same time.

Jimin POC
HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

The best part about it was I got to see her take her top off, mmm want to see the bottom half next time, he said while licking his lips.

My POV
I felt traumatised and I just wanted to leave, this has gone on long enough.