Part 1: BTS

"Y/N~"

"Y/N~~~~~"

"Come on Y/N it's time to wake up~"

Ugh what?

Who the hells poking me?

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jungkook crouched down next to me with his bunny smile plastered on to his face.

"Yay your finally awake, lessons about to start." He said before messing my hair up slightly and walking to his seat next to Taehyung.

I didn't even realise it but everyone was already sat in class in their seats around the class room.

There was only eight of us in this music class but that was probably or the best since we all got on well and could work together easily.

Jungkook and Taehyung both sat at the front near the teachers desk so she could keep an eye on them incase they ever needed any help.

Namjoon and Jin sat at the very back so they could see us all sat in front of them making sure we weren't causing trouble for our teacher.

Hoseok and Jimin sat at the edge of the classroom near the door so they could 'sneak' into class easier when dance ran over.

And me and Yoongi sat in the middle so that when everyone moved to sit closer we wouldn't have to move, it's not that we were lazy we just had better things to do with that energy - like sleep.

We all were told at the start of the year we would have to do group projects and such so we formed a highschool idol group called BTS, which my role in was to help write music and choreograph.

Since it was a musical arts and performance school projects like these were big deals so I kinda felt lucky to be with the people I'm with even though I'm the only girl.

The guys are always really sweet to me and still treat me like one of the guys which I appreciate until I leave class and have to walk past all those girls who are crushing on them.

I understand why too, their so handsome.

Each member has their own unique quality and its enough to drive the girls mad.

Yoongi and his ability to wrap so passionately, Hoseok and his amazing hip hop dancing style, Jimin and his fluid interpretive dance, Namjoon and his attractive brain, Taehyung with his powerful low voice, Jin with his hilarious Dad jokes and Jungkook with his golden maknae abilities.

There's so much more to them than their pretty faces because they all have their way with words which you can see through lyrics.

I'm still amazed by them every day.