Part 6: Message

I sent Jimin a text after shopping with Hoseok asking if he was free after school, which he said no too but then text he'd meet me anyways.

He told me to meet him outside of his dance class and he could talk for a bit.

Hoseok was right about him overworking himself.

"Y/N-ah~" Jimin said happily, snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Wow you were completely zoned I've been saying your name for a few minutes now and you've just been zoned out." He teased.

"Sorry Jiminie, anyways I need to talk to you but if your busy it's fine but it's kind of about you being busy and I'm rambling and don't know what I'm saying again. That's been happening a lot recently." I said before laughing awkwardly.

"Well I was busyyyy but I guess I can ditch my plans for youuu. You wanna go to the cafe near by and talk over coffee? Or chocolate milk in your case." He said before letting out a gentle laugh.

"Sounds good." I said starting to walk in the direction of the exit.

We managed to get there pretty quick and Jimin told me to sit down as he went and got our drinks.

He came back with both drinks and some cookies which made my eyes light up.

"So what'd you want to talk about? Confessing your undying love for me?" He jokes with a happy smile on his face.

"Not today Jiminie, Maybe next time." I said laughing with him.

We both fell into a laughing fit before calming down.

"Okay we need to get serious. This is serious." I said before laughing more causing Jimin to laugh too.

My plan wasn't going to plan.

"Okay. Breathe." Jimin said before laughing again causing me to laugh too.

"I hate you." Was all I managed to say through the laughter.

"You love me really." He said back before pulling his infamous aegyo.

"Correction I loath you." I said laughing again.

This conversation was to giggly to be serious and it clearly wasn't changing unless I was serious about it.

"Awe." Was all he said with a pout.

"Jiminie?"

"Hm"

"Don't dance too much. Your making me and everyone else worried. Make sure you eat your meals too."

He stopped laughing at me and let a look of pain show on his face.

"I can't stop. I need to get better." Was all he said before he turned away.

"Well you and Hoseok are the best dancers I know other than the great Taemin." I said before poking his cheek so he looked at me.

"You don't know Taemin." He said with a smirk.

"No but I will when you and Hoseok introduce me one day after you get a healthy dance and eating schedule." I said sticking my tongue out.

"Thank you for worrying Y/N."

"Your welcome. Wow everyone is saying thanks for worrying when I thought it was normal to worry this much. Maybe I worry too much." I said jokingly in a dramatic voice.

"You worry enough for us to notice." He said before patting my head then placing a quick kiss on it.

"I've got to go but I'll see you tomorrow. Byeeee." He said and like that he was gone.