Jung Hoseok ending

The concert over all went well and the boys ended up getting a prize for most improved this year which was obvious because of how far they've come.

All the pupils were invited to a free after party by the school so we all decided we'd go together and have some fun.

Once we got there everyone somehow ended up getting split up so I went around and started to speak to some people in my other classes.

Before I noticed anyone behind me I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N?"

———      ———      ———      ———      ———

"Hobi?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"No need to carry on the confused act. We all left you and I'm sorry." He said with his adorable smile plastered on his face.

"What act? There is no act." I said playing innocent.

"The it's been years act." He said letting out a light chuckle.

"I have absolutely no idea what you mean. I'm not a salty person." I said tilting my head.

"Sure. Your not salty, just like Jin's jokes aren't cheesy." He said bursting out in contagious laughter.

"Jin's jokes are gold. Therefore I am gold. Thanks for the compliment." I said teasingly.

"Anytime m'lady." He said bowing like a prince.

"Is this the part where I turn your 'compliment' back to what it was?" I said trying to hide my slight blush.

"The truth? Because as far as I care both things are true." He said winking.

"Jeez your such a flirt." I said walking past him to the drinks table, him quickly following before linking my arm.

"Heyyyy don't leave me." He said poking my arm playfully.

"But I'm thirstyyyyy." I complained to which he laughed instantly.

"Don't say it-"

"I know you are."

"I hate you."

"I know you love me."

Then we both burst out laughing.

"You wish." Was all I said before his face turned slightly sad.

"Oh no. I'm sorry. What did I say. I take it back." I said slightly panicking about upsetting him.

"Don't worry about it." Was all he said before giving me another bright smile to which I just frowned at.

"What?" He asked now a look of concern on his face.

I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to try and figure out what upset him in a party full of people dancing and pushing so I took his jab and started walking towards the back of the room where it was less crowded.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me with a worried voice.

"That's what I was about to ask you." I said folding my arms looking up at him with a frown.

"I'm fine? Now what's up? You an talk to me." He said with a more serious face.

"The fact that your not being honest and your saying your fine when your really not fine." I said trying my best not to cry.

"Y/N... you don't have to worry about me..." He said placing a hand on my shoulder reluctantly.

"You worry about everyone else but not yourself... and your right I don't have to worry about you. I want too. You know why Hoseok. Because I love-"

When I realised what I was about to confess I covered my mouth in shock.

Hoseok looked as shocked as I did and his eyes were wide and unreadable.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ignore that. I never went to say that. Nope. Sorry. Please don't hate me or think I'm weirder than I already am." I said panicked.

I was going to go on but before I could I felt him place his hands gently on my face which made me go bright red and begin stuttering out my words.

He smiled at me genuinely before leaning towards my ear and whispering softly "I'm I love with you Y/N."

He looked me straight in the eyes as if he was waiting for something so I just nodded having a feeling I knew what was coming next.

He moved away from my eye and moved closer to my face until our noses were touching.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Hobi."

Then he locked our lips in a gentle kiss which felt like it lasted for a happy forever.