Part 8: Blush

I sung "Jungkook-ah~" as I approached where he was sat in the desperate music rooms.

"Y/N-ah~" he sung back in harmony to the song playing.

"Do your favourite Y/N-ah a favour pleaseeee."

"Whattt?" He said back in a dramatic stroppy teenager voice which made his voice break.

"Cute." Was all I said before letting out a slight giggle which made him blush and turn away.

"I-Ignore that. What's up?"

"Jin told me to get you to wear these cute cat ears and didn't believe I could get you too." I said with a pout as I built up.

"Sooo would you-"

"No."

"No?" I said with a sad look on my face before slowly looking up wig puppy dog eyes, a look I learned from Jimin.

"Y/N... please. You know I can't-"

"Say what? No?" I said now adding the pout to complete the expression.

"Ugh fine. Give them here." He said before looking away and putting them on.

"Oh my gawd Kookie you look so cute. I just want to squeeze your cheeks and give you cuddles." I said in a baby voice which couldn't be helped.

His face went a bright shade of red which I assumed was because he was being babied and not because of the fact I was literally squeezing the life out of him.

"I don't know why Jin thought this would be so hard." I said pulling away as Jungkook hid his face.

"Can I take them off now?" Jungkook asked shyly slightly moving his hand off from his face.

"Nooooooooooo- yesssssss." I said slowly taking the picture for Jin then taking the cat ears off for him and putting them on my head.

"Do I look cute?" I asked innocently to which Jungkook just nodded.

"Well I should probably go check on Taehyung so I'll see you later."

And like that I left.