Kim Namjoon ending

The concert over all went well and the boys ended up getting a prize for most improved this year which was obvious because of how far they've come.

All the pupils were invited to a free after party by the school so we all decided we'd go together and have some fun.

Once we got there everyone somehow ended up getting split up so I went around and started to speak to some people in my other classes.

Before I noticed anyone behind me I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N?"

——— ——— ——— ——— ———

"Namjoonie~" I squeaked happily before pulling him into a hug.

"I'm soooo proud of you guys you've all done so well other than abandoning me when we got here but that's fineeeeee." I said in a joking tone but secretly I was salty.

"So Y/N me and the guys didn't mean to get split up from you we kinda just got dragged that's why I cane to find you so you weren't alone and well so I could ask you something." He said slightly shouting over the music.

"Okay I forgive you and what's up?" I said loudly moving closer because I got pushed.

Namjoon just let out a sigh and stared at the guy who had pushed me slightly clenching his fists.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the crowded area so he could ask his question and so the guy who pushed me didn't end up getting schooled by BTS.

"Ask away." Was all I said when we got to a quieter location.

"I um well I uhhhh was just... wondering... ummmm..."

"You were just wondering?" I said trying not to laugh at him being cute, stumbling over his words.

"I-if..."

"Iffffffffff..."

"You know your not making this easier..." He said letting out a light chuckle with a blush on his face.

"Okay. Sorry. I'll stop. Completely silent. My ears. Are yours." I said sitting down on a bench with a look of concentration sweeping across my face.

"Okay. That's not helping. Your being too cute." He said letting out a chuckle which made me giggle in response looking up at him with a smile.

"Well... ugh I'm gonna start from the beginning. Your always there for me and you look out for me and everyone else and or a really cool person. And your really cute and kind and you have such a lovable personality like your even cuter than the small animals I've found over time and you make my heart beat fast and I can't concentrate when I'm around you and you make me feel like a normal person. And well. I was wondering... would you maybe... go out with me..?" He said quickly his face getting redder and not taking a breath.

My eyes couldn't help but widen at his sudden confession but his words warmed my heart.

"Namjoon... OF COURSE YOU CUTE LIL TALL GOD OF DESTRUCTION."

I jumped up and hugged him tightly putting my head on his heart hearing how quick his heart was beating.

"Ha. And now your stuck with me." Namjoon said burying his head in my hair.

"Just don't break my heart Joonje because I don't think I'd be able to fix that..." I said slightly more serious.

"I promise I won't. And I never break a promise..."