Single Pringle ending

The concert over all went well and the boys ended up getting a prize for most improved this year which was obvious because of how far they've come.

All the pupils were invited to a free after party by the school so we all decided we'd go together and have some fun.

Once we got there everyone somehow ended up getting split up so I went around and started to speak to some people in my other classes.

Before I noticed anyone behind me I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N?"

———      ———      ———      ———      ———

I turned around to be faced with all of the members of BTS who all had nervous smiles on their face.

"Come with us." Namjoon said holding out his hand which I took not noticing the other boys giving him the evils.

We all entered a empty classroom and they made me sit in a table.

"Y/N we all need to confess something..." Jimin said playing with his hands.

"Please don't see us any different." Jin added standing up tall.

"Okay? I won't. Spill." I said swinging my legs and looking at the nervous seven in front of me.

They all spoke in unison.

"We have a crush on you."

At their synchronised words i couldn't help but open my eyes wide in shock completely not expecting a confession.

"Wait, wait, wait. What?" I asked standing up.

"We all have a crush on you Y/N." Jungkook said looking down at the floor nervously.

I turned and looked at each boy who clearly were nervous.

"Are you sure? I thought you guys all had these romances going on between you?" I said letting my shipper get the best of me.

"Really?" Yoongi said raising a eyebrow.

"Really. First of all namjin who ate literal dads. Then we have Taekook the little balls of energy who are always openly cuddly. Then we have Sopemin which is like the cutest ship because you guys all have different personality traits and it's all so cute together because you take care of each other. Like I thought those ships were real." I said completely shocked.

"She's let her shipper get the best of her. None of us are gonna be with her." Taehyung said letting out a sigh in defeat.

"If it's any constellation I love you guys." I said laughing lightly.

"Yeh Yeh we love you too. Do oh wanna go back downstairs and we can all dance?" Hoseok asked to which I nodded and left the classroom with them all.

I really didn't see that coming.

Maybe if they didn't leave me in the first place I might've been willing to give it a try with one of them.

But nope.

I'm salty.