Part 5: Cute

"I want to choose the costumes." Hoseok said with a bright smile as people were being assigned jobs.

"Okay so Jimin is choreo, Joon is making sure everyone does their jobs and organising us, Jungkook is vocal coach, Taehyung is recording for behind the scenes stuff for the other pupils, Jin is taking care of us, Yoongi is going to keep adjusting the ensemble and Y/N will help out in all departments because she's the most organised out of all of you which says a lot." Miss Liu teases as we finished the list of roles.

"Your all free to go and do what you need to, good luck." She said before leaving us in the classroom.

"Y/N~ come with me to go shopping pleaseee." Hoseok sang as he started pulling me towards my bag.

"Okay, what's the budget before we leave?" I asked turning to look at Namjoon who froze.

"Unlimited. Anything over our budget I'll get my family to pay for. Everyone at the show deserves the best performances and it'll look good for all of us." Jin said handing Hoseok McDonald's coupons adding "For your dinner."

After that we thanked Jin as we left and decided to go to the mall.

"I think we should go for harnesses, it drives the girls mad when we do like for the last show." Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows before laughing.

"Well I think maybe you should go for the more cute aesthetic this time." I said sticking my tongue out both of us knowing that Jin wouldn't let them all wear harnesses again - especially Jungkook.

"Y/NNNNN your no fun." Hoseok said attempting to pout but laughing with a wide smile not to long after his attempt.

"Let's go get you all matching cat ears instead."

"Fineee but your explaining to Jin hyung."

"Okidokie."

After that we went in the store and I grabbed them all matching pink cat ears then just plain black pleather pants and black v neck shirts deciding they could all choose their most extra jacket and wear that with it.

And of course red converse high tops since Namjoon loves them so much.

We both sat down for food after, Hoseok talking as we both ate.

"Jimin really does need to start taking breaks. He never stops." Hoseok said eating his chips as I sat and listened to him voice his concerns.

"It's really sweet that you care Hoseokie, maybe you should try and tell Jimin so that he starts noticing when he's doing to much so that he can start to pace himself."

"I've tried but he doesn't listen to me Y/N... I really don't know what to do with him..."

"I'll give it a shot then, you have a really big heart Hoseok. I hope you have room in there for me too." I said before giving a wide smile.

"There's always room in my heart for you Y/N." He said looking me straight in the eyes intensely.

"Thank you Hoseokie~"

"You can just call me Hobi, less of a mouth full." He said shyly not looking up from his food.

"Thank you Hobi~" I said with a eye smile before finishing my burger.