Part 2: Announcement

"Good afternoon class, I hope your day has gone well so far." The teacher said as she walked into class propping the door open for Jimin and Hoseok to come through when they get out of dance.

"Today I have an important announcement but I'll wait for Mr Min to arrive back from the bathroom, you may talk among yourselves."

We all looked around at each other wondering where our normal chill teacher was and who this identical looking formal lady was.

"Is the head master walking around the school today?" Namjoon asked with his hands raised to which Miss Liu raised her finger to her lip indicating we aren't supposed to know or act like she's acting different.

"Miss Amber- I mean Liu?" Jin asked with his infamous grin on his face.

"Yes Mr Kim?" She said back trying to keep a straight face already.

"What do you call a sad coffee?"

"I don't think that's music-"

"A depresso"

And he broke her, both were in a contagious laughing fit which caused a large enough distraction for no one to notice Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi to enter.

Yoongi gently tapped my shoulder which made me jump a little bit but then turn around saying "Huh?" As I did so.

"What are they laughing at?"

"One of Jin's epic Dad jokes." I said back with a smile knowing very well that Yoongi was going to role his eyes in 3... 2... 1...

"Knew it." I said before giggling at his reaction earning me a gentle, playful flick on the head.

"Owwwwww Yoongi Oppa that hurt." I complained with a very over dramatic voice and pout on my face.

"Then learn the definition of epic and lame. His jokes are lame." Yoongi said not batting a eye at my aegyo.

"Your no fun..." I said this time with a unironic pout.

"I'm funnnn ask Jiminie and Hoseok-ah." Yoongi said now with a playful pout of his own to try and make me smile.

"Jimin-ah? Hoseok-ah? Is Yoongi fun?" I asked raising a eyebrow as I did.

"Depends if he's awake or asleep, it's fun to draw on his face when he's asleep." Hoseok said earning a giggle from both me and Jimin and a groan from Yoongi.

"You should treat your hyung with more respect." Yoongi said before placing his head on the table to nap.

"No napping Yoongi I have an announcement." Miss Liu said before walking to the front trying to regain composure.

"As you know this school has a grand show case at the end of the year where each class enters and does a performance following a theme. Well this year the theme is... ugh I forgot the word and can't be bothered finding the email... basically a mash up of some of your songs and you will have to perform it in front of the whole school and their parents." She said before opening a power point.

"You are all expected to participate and it goes towards your final grade. It's a group project so you'll be working together in and out of school so I'll be giving his lesson to let you work on your own. Good luck and I'll be sat here doing important emails as you do that."

She clicked the first page of the slide which was also the only page and it said 'FREE LESSON TO WORK ON PROJECT'

We all looked at each other before everyone moved around the middle table.

"So how we gonna do this?" Jin asked with his focused face on.

"Maybe pick songs with the same time signatures and ensemble and work from that?" I proposed earning nods from everyone.

"Yoongi? Namjoon?" Jungkook said staring at the two main song writers in hopes they had a idea in mind.

"I got nothing." Namjoon said getting a nod from Yoongi who was deep in thought.

"Let's start from that and work toward then. Let's all go look for songs that go well on our own then come back in ten to fifteen minutes." Jimin said with his eye smile on his face.

Honestly if I didn't not believe in angels I'd say he was one.

I went over to my computer and started looking through our old stuff.