Kim SeokJin ending

The concert over all went well and the boys ended up getting a prize for most improved this year which was obvious because of how far they've come.

All the pupils were invited to a free after party by the school so we all decided we'd go together and have some fun.

Once we got there everyone somehow ended up getting split up so I went around and started to speak to some people in my other classes.

Before I noticed anyone behind me I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N?"

——— ——— ——— ——— ———

"Oh hiya Jin Oppa, did you come back because you realised how much you missed me?" I said in a teasing tone not noticing the light blush on his cheeks.

"Something like that... I just wanted to say thank you for the help. As the eldest I'm supposed to take care of everyone but you've helped me a lot... so thank you... for everything." He said looking down sadly.

"Why do you look so sad?" I said concerned, looking into his eyes noticing the slight tears forming.

He just held out his hand to me which I took noticing the sweat building up on his palms.

He led me outside of where the party was and too the carpark in front of his car.

"Y/N... I... have to go away..."

And like that my heart dropped.

"W-w-what?" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"My family... they need someone to take over and even though I'm the youngest they still choose me... I have to leave school..." He said sorrow clear in his voice.

"That doesn't mean you have to leave us to does it?" I said now tears falling.

"I'm so sorry Y/N... it'll be easier this way..." He said now letting his own tears fall.

"IT WON'T BE EASIER IF WE'RE ALL SAD THAT YOU'VE LEFT PABO." I said yelling through my tears and gently punching his chest.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you... it wouldn't be as hard as it is now to leave..."

"THEN DON'T GO..." I said crying into his chest.

He was one of the people I always looked up to and now he was leaving me and all of our friends.

"Promise me you'll take care of them..." He said lightly patting my head.

"How? How am I supposed to take care of them if there's no one to take care of me..?" I said broken.

"I'm sorry-"

"STOP SAYING YOUR SORRY AND SAY YOU'LL STAY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO STAY HERE PHYSICALLY BUT JUST DON'T LEAVE US ALL BEHIND." I said crying.

"But won't it be harder-"

"No! Your not running from us. Your running from yourself."

"Y/N... have I ever told you how much I loved you..." He said with a weak smile looking into my eyes.

"What?"

"You always consider other people's feelings and understand them even better than your own but you can't see how much the people around you love you..." he said wiping my tears.

"Huh?" Was all I managed to say.

"I love you." Was all he said before he kissed my head gently.

"Jin? I love you too?"

"No Y/N I love. Love. You."

A small smile appeared on my face at his words and confusion swept over his.

"I know pabo. I love you too..."