Part 7: Cat ears

"Who bought the cat ears?" Namjoon asked looking in the bag as Hoseok quickly responded "Y/N."

All Namjoon managed to say was "Why?" Before looking at me desperately.

"Why not?~" I said in the cutest voice I could muster making Namjoon sigh before telling me to go tell Jin.

I grabbed the bag from Namjoon and ran over as he was sat in the corner making sandwiches for everyone.

"Jinnnnnnie Oppa~ I just wanted to let you know I love you and would never want to make you mad~"

Jin turned around to face me with a frown on his face simply asking "What did you do?"

"I bought cat ears-"

"Y/N-"

"No. Don't cut me off and let me explain." I paused for a moment as he let out a sigh and say back.

"Okay so Hoseok wanted the theme to be harnesses again but I didn't want poor innocent Jungkook to go through that again so I thought. Well what do the fans like? Then I though cat ears. But wait it gets better. Then we went to the shop and I was like 'I want to make Jin happy so I'm going to by the pink ones because pink is his colour.' So I did and here they are." I quickly placed them on his head before looking away hastily saying "I love you please don't be mad."

He got his phone out and looked at his reflection before raising a eyebrow.

"Do I look handsome?"

"Very. Even world wide handsome. That sentence didn't make much sense because of how handsome you look."

"Flattery... you know me well. I'm not mad more disappointed because there's not matching gloves but you did well." Jin said before smiling widely.

"Your the cats meow." I said with a evil smile on my face as Jin broke out laughing.

"Purr me a drink would you." He responded before laughing more making me laugh to.

"Milk? For the purrfect Cat." I said laughing more.

"Nya I don't want milk I want water please." He said laughing more because his pun lowkey failed.

"I'll ignore the use of nya instead of no and pretend that I haven't total dethroned you."

"I let you win this one, now go make Jungkook put some on."

"On it." Was all I said before leaving.