Part 9: Pose

"Taehyungie~" I said walking over to the corner Taehyung was sit in playing on his phone.

"Y/N-ah~" He said back with his boxy smile on show.

"How's filming and rubbish going?" I asked sitting next to him looking over too see what game he's playing.

"Filming is going okay. I got some shots of Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung before. And rubbish is going even better I just beat this level on my game." He said passing his phone over to e so I could see.

"Toon blast?" I asked looking up to see his adorable smile.

"Yup it kept popping up on this reading app I use in between chapters and I thought if I got it the ads would stop... which they didn't... but it was fun to play... then I kinda got addicted..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Can't relate." I said before laughing lightly and looking back down at the phone.

"Here give it a go. I'll put you on a easy level but not the first few since they are slow." He said moving his arm behind me so he could move closer to tap the screen.

I turned to look up to him and noticed how close he was too me and couldn't help but smile at the look of concentration on his face.

He slowly licked his lips in concentration before a smile returned to his face and he looked down to me and said done before blushing and turning away.

I looked down at the phone and started to play the game with Taehyung walking me through it.

"Are you both doing the jobs you were assigned?" Namjoon asked before laughing and sitting down in the middle of us.

"Yes Namjoon Oppa we both did our jobs and are taking a well deserved break and you should too." I said winking at Taehyung so he understood that I was getting us out of trouble.

Tae being the innocent bean he is, is bad at lying so he quickly cane up with a excuse about filming Jungkook singing and left.