Park Jimin ending

The concert over all went well and the boys ended up getting a prize for most improved this year which was obvious because of how far they've come.

All the pupils were invited to a free after party by the school so we all decided we'd go together and have some fun.

Once we got there everyone somehow ended up getting split up so I went around and started to speak to some people in my other classes.

Before I noticed anyone behind me I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N?"

———      ———      ———      ———      ———

Before I could turn to see who it was I was being spun around and held up, looking up too see Jimin's cute smiling face above me.

"Jiminie~" I said before giggling tons as he brought me back up to my feet.

"How'd I do? Did I sweep you off your feet?" He said wiping tears from laughing from his eyes.

"You succeeded. I was swept off my feet." I said before giggling again.

"I thought for a second then that you were dancing again." I said before looking down.

"I was dancing but not in the studio. You were right that I should take care of myself. That's why I stood up to my teacher and that's why I'm here still and not in the studio like he told me I had to when we all got separated." He said rubbing the back of his neck still with a smile.

"So you finally stood up to him?" I said raising a eyebrow as he nodded before picked me up and spinning me around.

"Sorry I'm just so happy right now I don't think anything can ruin my mood." He said chuckling.

"It's fine. When did my smol Jiminie get muscles?" I asked teasingly as he smiled.

"When did my sweet Y/N get so grown up?" He said with a sentimental smile.

We both chuckled lightly before making eye contact and quickly licking away.

We both had slight blushes and neither of us spoke until one of the BTS songs I helped choreograph came on.

"Y/N? Do you want to dance?" Jimin said holding out his hand.

I took his hand and he pulled me into the centre of the dance floor and we danced for the rest of the night.

Jimin ended up walking me home in a comfortable silence until Jimin finally spoke up.

"Y/N?"

"Yeh?"

"I really enjoyed spending time with you tonight."

"And I youuuuuu."

"So maybe we can do this again some other time... but only if you-"

"I'd love to Jimin."

"Wait really!?" Jimin said in shock.

"Yep. All you ever had to do was ask Jimin." I said turning to face him as we approached my house.

"Then what would I have done if I confessed years ago?" Jimin said laughing until he realised what he said.

"Confessed what?" I asked confused.

"My... feelings for you." He said looking away face quickly turning red.

"Well we could have probably been together years ago." I said smoothly trying to hide the fact that my heart was beating out of my chest.

"Years ago..." He said with a defeated face.

"Yep years ago. I guess you have a lot of lost time to make up for Jiminie." I said with a wide smile which filled his eyes with hope.

"Really?!"

"Only if you wanna."

"I wanna."

"Thennnn really."

"Wait so are we together now Y/N?"

"I guess so."

"Wait until I tell the others they aren't going to believe this." Jimin said excitedly before kissing my cheek and saying goodnight leaving me stood at my door step.

'Typical Park Jimin.'