Please, please me.....Like I please you

A/N: This is long.... but I'm pretty sure I wont leave you disappointed.
Warning xxxx - Mature times ahead. Hang on better add another couple more xx's ...

Paul waited for Jackie to wander home after fleeing the party...........

His face swam into view.

From all the times before, from all the pauses in doing the housework..... Perhaps it was the time she stood grabbing guilty minutes to sigh over this very man as he gazed out from covers of Beatles records as she packed them away or perhaps it was when she took long dreamy moments stolen as she cast an eye over Beth's overflowing wall of Beatles posters and clippings above her unmade bed....
She never dared to think, nor indeed believe, he could be even more handsome, somehow more virile than his many photographs proclaimed.

Yet he was.

Irresistible dark eyes, ready to promise you the world or convince you it is indeed possible to catch the clouds. Kissable lips ready to inflict a cheeky smile or deadly knee buckling smirk. Cheeks tinged slightly pink with the cold. Clear smooth skin.
The dark shadow of a stubble hinting to the midnight hour, reminding everyone, her included, that he was indeed a man, not a boy, as some fans wanted to believe.

I could shave him if I have a blade, touch him gently, control his jaw, kiss his throat, watch him as he swallows.....

She was having dirty thoughts again.

Long legs fitted in tight suede pants, stepped all over her kitchen, sleeves rolled, tie askew and tantilisingly loose. Hair scruffy, eyes searching her face every single time he turned toward her.
Paul leaned into the tall thin cupboard and offered up his (unfortunately) fabric covered buttocks for Jacqueline's personal inspection.

She was suitably impressed.

"Paul"

"Yes luv"

"Why are you in my larder?"

"Cause I larder like you"

When he turned about a cheeky grin was lit brightly on his face. Internally, she squealed. He winked before darting back, basically head first, into her dingy cupboard. His buttocks needed kneading and Jacqueline blushed at the thought. His trousers pulled.... Suede was definitely the 'in' thing.

"Oh Hob Nobs, do you mind?"

Jackie grinned and held a hand out for a biscuit as Paul tore open the pack with his teeth and took two.

"You must get all the girls with that sort of humour"

"Did you think it amusing?"

"I... It was comical... Why were you parked out in my street?"

"Because as a host I have a duty you see" His nose wrinkled in mock importance. The biscuit was a terribly lucky biscuit, nibbled as he thought what more to say. A long finger struck up into the air like a baton "I must make sure all my important guests get home safely" He grinned happily, he had this covered, Jackie frowned back at him. Bugger he thought he was winning there for a moment.

Jackie lurched from inquisitive and hopeful to self imposed charlatan "I'm an imposter, just ask John and I'm definitely... definitely, not important"

"Poppycock" His 'long' Beatley head of ebony hair shook like he was singing harmony with John and George. She'd only seen them on the television once or twice yet the black and white vision and movement cemented in her brain. Jackie imagined 'yeah yeah yeahs' blasting from his lips as Paul 'pff'd' at her in denial.