Algebra, The Clap & a Fiver

A/N: Hi All. I'm uploading but I am struggling with getting back in the zone at the moment. Not really sure what's wrong, probably just a combination of hassles in life, back pain and over analysing this story- trying too hard and coming up short! Be gentle with me :) Peace and Love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Can't move.

Cannot move ran rampant, round and round.

The two visitors that had recently visited and now, vacated the bedroom- One sexy male and one young 'too quick to fetch the camera' female, were downstairs doing heaven knows what. The most probable scenario imagined... was that Beth was interrogating- Paul responding with a smirk and smoke, as she did so.

A multitude of questions raised by a teenager with a wild imagination, and answers dropped haphazardly from a man who had never been drawn over the coals by a teenage girl intent on squeezing every last bit of information out.

He would categorically, no doubt, be ruining this mothers' Virgin Mary status in mere seconds!

Hmmm, Beth does know where babies come from....

Nevertheless!

Nevertheless, the entire titillating nights' events were more than likely being dragged happily from that gorgeous mans' Beatley lips.

Causing Beth to either squirm...

Or take notes to sell at school!

The sheets piled high over her entire body. Her own cave in her own room. It was safe, cosy, and still warm from his heat. Could she stay here indefinitely? Food slipped onto the bedside table silently as she wallowed in her panic.

Beth knows. Beth saw him. Beth screeched and called for the nearest box brownie camera; Whatever was she thinking; Both of them. Well Jack knew what she was thinking about at the time... A lovely Candlestick. A talented Candlestick...

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick,

Jack jump over the candlestick.

The butcher, the baker,

The candlestick-maker.

Up the tall white candlestick

Climbed little mousey brown..

Stop it with the nursey rhymes and candlesticks. You... you, sicko, you!!

Getting back on track...

Fantasy's and dreams were now bathed in sunlight, and also in, Beth's plain sight. How could she untangle herself from this without failing herself, or her daughter?

Words spun in her head, round and round. Like she was the author of her own sordid tale...

I was enjoying his never-ending energy and straight-up sexy charm. His youthful cleverness and skills. I suspect he was into my adult-woman sensibility and... perhaps my curves.

It was an affair, nothing more, nothing less.

Was it an affair?

A mere dalliance?

A way to pass a boring afternoon or evening?

A means to an end? *wink wink*

Maybe a little teeny bit of emotion thrown into the mix, a touch of something magical too? What was it? What is this? Fun? A romp? A bonk a day to keep the cobwebs away? A roll in the hay? Oh, bloody hell get up! Face Beth. Let her see you aren't ashamed. Let her see her mother as a woman with needs. With wants. A woman who can lure a god damn Beatle into her bed. She still had it! IT. Why did she not think like this before. Jacqueline Gordan had been herself... and Paul hubba-hubba humungous candlestick McCartney had wanted to be in her...