Someday When We're Dreaming

A/N: I'm uploading super quick and haven't gone over again and again to find mistakes! That said if you see any please please me and let a girl know!

The opening strains of The House of the Rising Sun thumped out of the speakers, the blistering, never to be forgotten electric guitar, climbing and dipping, held Jackie in place as the girls knelt on the floor surrounded by single plays and lp's, studying each one meticulously . Katie held up the Animals cover and Jackie dipped to look at the faces staring back at her. Whichever one of the five, who sang this song, he was captivating, dangerous; and the feeling he invoked led her fingers to stray over their faces.

Caged, held and bound, shaking the bars for release, his vocals almost scared her with the intensity.

Her own bounds however, had been broken.

She was rather shaken and stirred from her drought and now wanted Paul like a dry stream required a flood. With a nod of approval,  Jacqueline handed the single back to Beth. "I'm going to pop up and have a bath, wash my hair"

"Alright, can I share the last biscuits with Katie?"

"Two each"

"Alright"

One last look over their innocent invested faces, Jackie turned for the stairs. Touching her lips, almost floating to her room. In her mind she was seeing his eyes, the curve of his lips, the appreciative hums he graced her with as she opened herself to him....

"Mirror, mirror on the wall am I the biggest fool of them all?"

Brushing the knots out of wet hair Jackie studied her body for any sign of Paul's endeavours. Any clue to his having dined and snacked and tasted his way all over her. All over her.

She quivered deep inside at the very thought of his mouth.

Redness on her thighs hinted to his stubble and tiny bruises scattered along her collarbone and hip drove home his over enthusiastic mouth and teeth that had scraped and held and teased and sucked.

He was a player.

Jackie held the brush tight thinking over his notoriety.

Lunchrooms full of lettuce eating models attested to the fact. His wanton smile and knowing look and adeptness to run her orgasms rampant nailed the notice to her door. Paul McCartney was a wanted man.

Paul McCartney was a man with an almighty appetite and she was but a snack, a cupcake along the way.

Sure she could thrill herself and take an adventure in whimsical daydreams as she lay on her bed....

Making babies with Paul, practicing making babies with Paul, kissing her way all...over.. Paul. Watching him wake, watching him drift to sleep, watching his lips move in conversation, seeing him walk through the door and kiss her and say something asinine like 'Honey, I'm home' and she might possibly respond with an equally banal 'How was your day. Let me take your coat' Play happy families, be together forever and ever and ever- ugh, I'm turning into the girls.

Round Round I Get Around........

Floated to her ears, the girls stomping on the loose floorboards below to get some sort of response, manage to make a sound to interact with the Beach Boys surfer beats and harmony. And upstairs..... with a rueful smile at yet another song assailing and teasing her ears Jackie placed the clothes, Pattie had draped her in for a party that seemed to have infected her life with gigantic beauty and in the same breath- shame, away in her closet...

Waiting for work, waiting to go back where they truly belonged and the door squeaked close.

And she would think of it no more.