Scrambled eggs, oh, my baby, how I love your legs

A/N: Ever so sorry for the lack of updates. Life happens and brains are naughty and can't get settle into the writing groove when I do get a moment.

Hit me with your thoughts. Slog me with your ideas. Knock me out with your votes hahaha. Kidding!

A reminder of where we are.....

We are mid fantastic awesome Beth free weekend!!! Woohoo. Can Jacqueline get the Beatle in her bed finally!?!

Flopping on the sofa, feet kicked up on the end Jackie watched the mighty fine specimen waltz around her downstairs. This here was life- sex. That's it. S.E.X. Sighing and grinning like a dope Jackie sank teeth into her bottom lip and ogled the Beatle as he ploughed her floorboards in agitation.

"So I was thinking.."

"Hmmmm?" God he's adorable when he's thinking. Like a puppy struggling with a big ole oversized bone. They hadn't made it to the bed A-gain. Oh well things happen, time lurches, hunks get naked.... She sighed once more.

She's gorgeous, laying back without a care in the world. Freedom written over her face and here I am aiming to get my fill and run. I haven't been able to get full yet though. She keeps throwing curve balls and blinders and I can't decide if she is Satan in female form come to run me off other women entirely or a very, very, very intriguing lady that has my senses wrapped around her little finger and giving a good hard yank to bring me to my knees every five minutes. Her fingers stroll her belly, I've created a monster. Those tiny silver roads are all leading south to nirvana and I'm closing in on heaven as we speak.

No! Stop. Speak with actual words and get her out of my darn head, both of them. She'll be an airhead for sure, a bit like Pattie. Big on the main features... And the credits so bland you want to fall asleep.

"The Supremes or Carol King" That'll stump her. Miss King isn't a singer, she should be but that's beyond the point. Music is life and a girl in mine has to be savy as well as bad, in a good way, in bed. "Do you have a favourite"

"Oh my god King is the best songwriter isn't she! So talented with Gerry Goffin! I love heaps and heaps of their songs. I bet she'll bring an album of her own out one of these days. She's just got to! She's so brilliant. My favourite at the moment is.... Ummmm... Will You Love Me Tomorrow. Hang on I shouldn't say that. I have many, many favourites!" Bouncing up she was over to the record player in a flash. Panties found in the wash basket a substitute for those that hadn't reemerged from someone's front trouser pocket "I'm Into Something Good!" spinning around after dropping the needle on the 45 onto the turntable Jackie reached for her bra with a conflicted frown "I like the Herman's Hermits version... I only have the Cookies version though, that's what I heard first you see"

Geezers Jacqueline has the Cookies version. What next, something of the Quarrymens'. She's putting on her bra, a waste of a good solid twenty seconds right there but it'll be alrigh' with the slight loss of time.

"It's different and so high but still good" Jackie swung arms around Paul's shoulders and swayed with him. His beaming face watching her smile happily up at him too. Like two goons on cordial, all sap and sugar. "I like the Supremes but sometimes they are too tight, too set you know. Oh, look at me telling the musician music" A gorgeous grin broke forth and before he knew it she was on tiptoes snogging his face off. He didn't complain..... And he did unclip her bra in under twenty.

Jackie backed away waggling a finger at Paul, smirking. Then she was off, dashing to the kitchen for the box of chocolates he had presented her earlier. There, he was teased into playing a three-minute round of catch on either side of the table before she escaped bound for the stairs.