We Love The Beatles! Oh Yes We Do

Now where were we. Oh yes I remember, Paul and Jackie got down and dirty on the living room rug. And now they are blissfully sleeping.........sated and exhausted.

(We Love The Beatles by The Carefrees)

We love you, Beatles

Oh, yes, we do

We love you, Beatles

And we'll be true

"Hey luv...Jackie, what's that?" Paul squeezed Jackie's waist, whispering in her ear as she shifted to snuggle deeper into Paul's naked side.

When you're not near to us

We're blue

Oh, Beatles, we love you

(Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah)

I love you, John

Oh, yes, I do

I love the things you say

So sexy too

Giggling erupted as Beth changed her lyrics to become a little more personal for John, her crush. They were making their way home from Katies, slowly meandering and giggling "Tap the beat out on the fence, Beth"

When you're near to me

I'm flipping happy!

Oh, John, I love you

Tap tap tap went the stick or something. Paul lay listening to the beat still more asleep than awake. The night had been long and gloriously tiring. Performing sexual acts with this woman had been crazy good. Like it was her first time in careful response but letting go passionately like she did it all nightly.

We love you, Beatles

Oh, yes, we do

We don't love anyone

As much as you

Your singing makes

Us say to you

Oh, Beatles, we love you

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I love you, George,

Oh, yes, I do

You're always in my heart

And I love you

The voices were closer now, by the door.....

Paul frowned in confusion and half wakefulness, he opened his eyes somewhat reluctantly, rubbing them then groaning at the light that flooded under and over the curtains...he still wasn't too bothered about the singing. If it wasn't him, John, George and or Ringo singing it was fans outside the windows.

It was the simultaneously the backdrop and centre stage of his life.

Paul, still unable to judge the owners of the voices and mildly uncaring for the racket anyway, felt about for his trousers to find a cigarette. Pulling the leg of his pants from under her delicious rump Paul managed to grab a fag and wake the bird in one easy yank.

Jackie moaned softly and stretched like a cat beside him and he eyed the naked lady with a roving, thoroughly entertained gaze...She was barely moving like him, fingers curling, toes dipping and wiggling ever so slowly and she still hadn't heard the sing along outside the front door....