#14: Fashion

Oh gosh, I have so many things for you in here. I hope I don't overwhelm you. Know that you don't have to answer every single question and if you don't want to think about it, don't feel like you need to. But, if you think it will help you in crafting your world, by all means, give it a go :)

===================

Fashion or No Fashion?

Do some races/species not wear any clothes? Just my personal curiosity, but also do they know about clothes and if yes, what do they think about them? What do they think of fashion?

For example, I have a race of felines that does not wear clothes because the fur covers them up. They see clothes as useful to keep warm, to hold weapons, or to keep wounds clean or safe. They don't see it as weird and some even chose to adapt to that lifestyle when they began living among Humans.

===================

Fashion for Occasions 

What do the races/species wear in the different seasons? 

Is there religious wear? Why that style or color? What are the reasons? (#13 Religion for more general questions about religion)

Ceremonial or festival wear? Holidays? Is there fashion only for that holiday? Like a kind of Halloween or Mardi Gras? (#28 Holidays for more questions on that)

Formal and casual? Suits? Sports wear? Comfy clothes? Travel clothes? Clothes that are fit for carrying weapons? (#26 Weaponry for questions about weapons)

===================

Fashion for Class

Do the poor wear different clothes than the rich? 

Are there fashion trends in your world that differ between races/species or rich/poor?

===================

Fashion Items

Hats? Scarves? Gloves? Glasses? Or anything else that is an important fashion statement? 

Are there items that set rich apart from poor or items that set occupations apart or even races/species apart?

Jewelry? Do they have that bling bling? ;)