Accidental Confessions: Michelangelo

Michelangelo's POV

"You're going down, (Y/N)!"

"In your dreams, Mikey!"

We stared intently at the screen before us, waiting for the match to begin.

"Round one. Fight!"

We slammed down on the controller buttons simultaneously, continuing to trash talk one another as our Mortal Kombat characters fought. It was only lighthearted jokes though, especially since I'd never want to be mean to (Y/N).

If I'm going to be honest, I think I have a crush on her. I mean, why wouldn't I? She's nice, smart, beautiful, and she thinks I'm funny! She'll laugh at my jokes no matter how ridiculous they are, which gives me a completely different feeling than being scolded for my jokes does. (Y/N) was basically everything I've ever dreamed of, but the only thing that was stopping me from actually doing something about it was who I was.

In case you hadn't noticed yet, I'm a mutant turtle. You don't really hear about beautiful women falling in love with monsters (except for Shrek, but that's besides the point). I didn't think she'd accept me, but her returning my feelings is kind of pushing it. It's not like I try to hide away from feelings for her, though. I do occasionally flirt with her here and there, and maybe I've been getting a bit too touchy with her, but it hasn't given away my secret yet! Or at least I don't think it has.

As we played the video game, I nudged her with my shoulder to get her to mess up, but she only laughed and nudged me back. It then turned into a contest to see who could make the other person lose. She used one hand to cover my eyes, causing me to jerk my head down to see the screen. We both stood up at the same time, and I used this opportunity to step in front of her and use my body to block her view.

"Mikey!" She yelled. Every time she'd tried stepping around me, I'd always be there to block her.

I laughed as she pounded on my shell, her strikes not causing any pain to me at all. I then felt a sudden weight on my shell as her arms wrapped around my shoulders and her legs made their way around my shell. Not wanting to drop her, I immediately let go of my controller and placed my hands underneath her legs to support her.

"Dude!" I laughed.

She somehow managed to keep her controller in her hands when she jumped on my back, and soon she was destroying my character! I tried reaching for my controller, but it was too late.

'Finish him!'

Using her character's signature fatality move, she killed me with absolutely no remorse.

"Woohoo!" She cheered.

"That's cheating!" I said.

Laughing, she beckoned for me to put her down. She then set down her controller on the floor and walked over towards the kitchen.

"C'mon! That win gave me quite the appetite." She teased.

I smiled and followed her. Watching her dig through the pantry, I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of her standing on her toes to reach something on the shelf. I then got a perfect idea. Being the sneaky ninja that I was, I crept behind her and lifted her onto my shoulders to help her out. I heard her squeal in surprise, causing me to laugh.

"What are you doing?" She giggled.

"I'm helping you!" I joked.

"Mikey! Not cool!"

But it sure is cute.

"Just get what you need, and I'll put you down after!" I replied.

Finally doing as told, she reached for a bag of chips and held them to her chest. I kept my promise and set her back down on the ground, smirking down at her and laughing as she slapped my plastron. Her cheeks were a bright pink, and it wasn't hard to see her trying not to smile.

"You're welcome."

"Shut up." She muttered as she made her way back to the living room. Following her once again, I sat beside her on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"So what does the dudette have in mind for a movie?" I asked as I turned off the game console and switched to the normal tv settings.

She tapped in chin as she thought. "How about a scary movie?"

"You sure, (Y/N)?"

She nodded insistently with a smile plastered on her face.

Shrugging, I skimmed through the search menu and settled on the first horror movie I could find: The Conjuring.

. . .

Chuckling as (Y/N) yelped and buried her face deeper into my plastron for safety, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as the movie continued to play. I was a little freaked out about the movie too, but I was a bit distracted from (Y/N)'s sudden clinginess.

"Not funny." She muttered into my chest.

"Keep being cute and I might just have to kiss you."

Cue the awkward silence.

Aw nuts.

"What?"

Moving my arm away from her shoulders, I smiled awkwardly as I tried to rack my brain for an explanation.

"Uh... I meant I might have to kill you?" I replied nervously.

She quirked an eyebrow at me. "That doesn't even make sense."

I groaned and threw my head back. "Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?"

"Well, I've been doing some thinking, and I've realized that I might kinda sorta maybe have feelings for you. Crazy, right? A giant mutant turtle having a crush on someone as awesome as you! I mean, look at you! You're beautiful, smart, funny-"

"Mikey?" She interrupted.

I stopped rambling and looked at her in shock.

"Stop talking. You said that you have feelings for me?" She asked in a serious tone.

I slowly nodded, scared of what might come out of her mouth next.

A smile then broke out on her face before she grabbed my hand. "Good. Because I might kinda sorta maybe have feelings for you, too."

I smiled back at her. "Cool."

Scooting closer to her once again, I wrapped my arm back around her shoulders and continued watching the movie.

Best. Night. Ever.

____

Hello, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a vote, comment, and share with your friends if you did! And I will see you in the next one. Bye!